Crazy for you. (Lucifer x insane! reader)

The voices. The voices. The voices told me to do it.

It was all you could think as you rocked back and forth in the corner, you head in your bloody hands, you looked up and eyed the body before you, you didn't know the guy, but you just had the urge to kill him.. the voices in your head, they said it was the right thing to do, the voices told you to do everything you did, Kill, kidnap, steal, beat, they told you to.

Footsteps startled your thoughts, you looked up and before you stood a man, his eyes seemed to glow emerald green, he had short blondish brown hair and a smirk on his face, you scrambled backwards, your torso pressed to the wall, "W-Who are you?" you asked shakily, "Wow.. You really did a number on him." he said dodging your question.

He kicked the dead body gently and laughed, "Good job, Y/N" he said, you shot up and tried to run, but to your surprise he appeared in front of you, stopping you in your tracks, "How Did- How.." he chuckled, "It's nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Lucifer." he said sticking out his hand, "Your Crazy." you spat stepping back, "Hmm, You're one to talk." he said pointing at the body, "You know nothing about me." you seethed, he shook his head, "I know a lot more then you think.. Listen, I'm gonna get to the point, I like you, I want you, So you can either belive me and come back to hell with me, or I can kill you." 

He stared you down, the same smirk glued to his mouth, your whole body shook, "Prove it." you said crossing your arms, he nodded and in a flash of light you weren't in the house anymore, "Where are we?" you trembled. 

"We're in hell." he said leaning on the wall, a smile of pride on his face. 

Part two soon!