Dean x Reader

"No! Your not doing that Y/N" Dean shouted at you pointing his pointed knife in your direction, "I have to keep you safe, I promised your dad that and I wont back down from that."

You rolled your eyes, "I'm Twenty Four dean, I can handle my own!" you shouted back sticking your hands up defenicsly.

Dean shook his head and sighed looking down, "I cant let you go.. I- I cant and I won't." he replied pulling on his jacket.

"Please Dean I want to help.." you sighed picking up your jacket as well.

You just spent the last half hour trying to convince him to let you go with him on a hunt and he still wont let you go, even though you were perfectly capable of doing a Hunt.

"No." he replied bluntly worry clear on his face.

"Please, ill stay in the car - Er behind you, I wont get in your way I swear." You tried one last time.

"Y/N, I cant have you getting hurt.." he said quietly staring at his feet.

"Why?! because my dad said so? that's Unfair! he's Dead Dean!" You yelled stepping forward at him.

he turned angrily and grabbed your shoulders, "No, because if anything happened to you I wouldn't be able to live! I Love you and if you were gone I'd be all alone!" he said anger in his deep voice.  

You gulped and bit your lip gently, "Love me?"

he nodded staring into your eyes with his emerald Green ones.

"I wont go anywhere Dean.. I'm staying with you- but I have a greater chance of getting hurt when I'm alone.." you stated not breaking the intense Stare.

He seemed to think for a moment then sighed, "Grab your coat- We leave in an hour."