Sam (In this Dying light)

Summary- Sam having to burn your body after losing you on a hunt.

Sam Feel to his knees and cried.

Sam Winchester, a Man who Held his feeling tight.

Sam Winchester, a man Who barley ever cried.

Your lifeless body shook in his arms as he held you close to his body, tears streaming down his pale cheeks, his breaths coming out in uncontrollable sobs, his eyes shut tight to try and stop the flow of emotion. 

There wasn't any stopping this, the wound was to deep, the blood flowed to much, and it was all his fault. 

If he would have been there two minutes faster, you would have still been alive, still breathing, still in his arms, but he wasn't and now you were gone and at the same time, so was he.

He tried to make deals, but non of the demons would Do.

They couldn't, you weren't in Hell, You were in heaven.

Sam wiped away his tears, trying desperately to stand up, he spread your blood soaked body on the wooden table dean had prepared. 

then caked your body in a burning oil, trying to hold himself together, Trying not to blame himself.

Then the flames. The Real sign you were gone, the real time, the real Dying light.

He could no longer hold the emotion in, he fell at your death bed, again letting his sobs ring through the field of dead grass and weeds.