Royalty

Crowley 

Crowley, as surprising as it may seem was not a super keen to romance person, at least not with humans, he really did try, but he seemed to only try to buy your love when really he already had it  

When Crowley first started coming around he freaked you out, he was at every turn, always watching out for you somewhere, somehow, but after awhile it became like.. your safety, you felt comforted with him looking out for you.

but of course it was in your nature to confront him after awhile, who did this guy think he was anyways? you had no idea.. 

It had been about six months of him being in the shadows watching out for you when you finally did confront him and from that day on he took some.. possessive hold over you, and you liked it, you liked the danger he brought with him, you liked his powers, you liked his evil, and you loved him. 

He of course was oh so oblivious to it, it was almost as if he thought you were going to snap and tell him to screw off one of these days, he knew- or at least he thought his possessive behavior was putting you out, when really it was pulling you in. 

but if there is one thing you'll never forget about Crowley is the night he realized those feelings were love. 

You were laying in your bed in almost complete darkness the only thing illuminating the room was a small nightlight in the bathroom, you felt the bed dip beside you suddenly and you instantly turned to find a dark outline of a man sitting beside you with his head down, "Good Evening, Darling" a familiar accent spoke, "Crowley" you breathed out softly the goosebumps he had caused from entering so silently faded quickly.

"it's a little late-" you mumbled leaning up on your elbows, trying to let your eyes settle in the dim lighting, "Is it?.. Should I go? I just wanted to bring you this-" you cut him off quickly before he could make an excuse to be at your house in that moment when he was really only checking up on you 

"Hush." you said a small smile pricking at the corners of your mouth, "you know you are always welcome here, anytime of the day, I just want to know where you were so damn late" 

Crowley cracked a grin almost as soon as the words left your lips, "Right, of course Darling" he spoke softly, relaxing against your pillows, the smile not breaking for a moment, he knew he had you, that was all that mattered anyways.