beggining chapter 1

Hey, I'm Y/n. I'm that type of girl that is hated and hurt by everyone even my mother and family. I'm a collage student who feels nothing but loneliness and burden. Everyone around just stare and think that I am nothing and act like I'm invisible.

I'm living with my mother since my two brothers is already popular and go around the world. My father is in abroad and not planning on going back in here. My mother have been mean to me since my brothers left and my father never show up. She would hurt me mercilessly and even stab me. She wouldn't care if I scream or bleed to death on the floor but she would of course bring me to the hospital. Every time I will heal back to normal, she would harm me again and again and this goes one for about 6 years now.

The day has come where school started. I have tons of scars in my face and in my arms and my upper body. I wouldn't wear short sleeves shirts but I would instead wear long sleeve or a jacket to cover my arms and body.

School started and I went to school without my mom knowing. I didn't bother eating breakfast since I'm used to it. I was wearing a mask and I searched for my room and found the classroom I am assigned in (the names of students are placed in a paper outside every room in the school). I went inside and their faces are different. All of them stared at me then went back to talking to each other. I found a seat next to a guy who has a red hair. I asked him with a soft voice since I'm not fond of speaking to others with a loud voice without taking my mask off.

"excuse me, is anyone seated here?"

He looked at me with a smile and replied.

"Ah, no. You can seat there if you want."

I said thank you placed my bag under the table. I sat there as I noticed the guy is still staring at me. He greeted me with a huge smiled.

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol. What's your name?"

I replied without emotions.

"I'm Y/n but just call me Y/nm."

He then offered a hand for me to shake. I looked at him and shook it then take my hand away. He asked a question.

"Why are you wearing a mask in the first day of school?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm curious." he asked, slightly pouting.

"Some reasons you should not know."

"Aww, why not?"

"None of your business." I replied coldly.

He asked out of no where.

"Can we be friends?"

I thought for awhile. What if he will just trick like the others? What if he will just harm me at the end? Let's just see. I replied.

"Sure, whatever you want."

I looked forward, not wanting to face him until suddenly he hugged me by my side. I got irritated but doesn't want to show it.

"What the hell are you doing?💢"

"Hugging you what else?"

"Let go."

"No. This is a friendship hug. It is a sign to show we are friends."

Ugh. This guy is annoying! I pushed him away. As I raised my hand, my scar was shown. I put it down quickly and he let go and asked.

"What was that?"

"None of your business!"

I raised my voice towards him, his smiled disappeared and he went back to his seat saying.

"O-ok..."

The teacher went in and everyone went to their respective seats. The teacher introduced his self.

"Hello students, I am sir Alexander. I will be your advicer and teacher from here forth until the end of this school year."

We greeted him and we started to introduce ourselves. Everyone introduced theirselves and everyone clapped for each other until it was my turn. I greeted with a cold and low voice.

"Hello, I'm Y/n L/n. You can call me Y/n."

I bowed to the teacher and took my seat without anyone clapping except Chanyeol who was smilling as he looks at me. Ugh, every school year is just the same but why is he clapping? He shouldn't be clapping. I got confused and looked at him for he was the last to introduce since we are at the left back corner of the classroom. He greeted energeticly and with a smile.

"Hello everyone! I am Park Chanyeol. You can call me Chanyeol."

He bowed 90° and stood straight back up and took his seat. Everyone clapped for him while yelling his name in happiness. They even wistled for him. I looked forward while I grunt in anger and annoyment. I rest my head in my palm while I whisper curse words under my breath. He looked at me without me noticing, worriedly.

Break time came and I just stayed there in my seat and took out my sketch book and pencil as I started to draw. I drew my oc that is crying really hard. I'm used to drawing crying people. I add some graphics in it and continue to adjust the background. My oc have short hair like mine and have tons of scratches on her face just like mine. I never took off my mask even though it's suffocating.

He pop up behind me and yelled, causing me to jump a little and ruined my art.

"Hey Y/n!! What are doing??"

I grunt as I look at my artwork that have a straight line in the face where there are tons of details. This son of a... I replied, trying to sound so annoyed.

"Hey, I'm drawing. What do you want?"

He asked me once more.

"Aren't you go in to eat snacks?"

"Not interested."

"But you need it, to increase your energy."

"I'm not hungry."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now go. I'm busy."

He slightly pout and he replied with ok and went into the canteen by himself. I looked at him as he went to the door. That guy is nice, but annoying at the same time.

Hey guys!! That is the end of chapter one! I'm sorry for the grammars and spellings. Leave your comments on the comment box and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you!!!Please leave a like it liked it!