Staying with Chanyeol from now on

Morning came. It was still early in the morning and the sun hasn't shine yet. I took my phone out which was charging and looked at the time. 3:56. I wiped my eyes and brush my teeth quietly so that my mom wouldn't wake up. I finished refreshing myself and head to the door. I don't care about this crummy place. I'm leaving. I got my things and I opened the door and step outside as the cold breeze meet my face. I put my mask on and I closed the door behind me. I went out of the gate and closes it aswell.

I thought to myself. What should I do now? It's still so early. I walked down the side walk, still thinking of what to do. Otoke? Otoke~?(idk the spelling so please forgive me). I walked and walked until I decided.

"I will just go to school since there is nothing for me to do not go."

I head towards the school.

I sighed into my hands the 50th time to warm myself. Have the weather always been like this? It's too cold. I face forward to look if there are people walking but no, there is no single person in sight. Area's clear, there is no person in sight I repeat, there is no person in sight. I played in my mind for awhile as I kept walking.

*thinking...* kshh! Target not found. Roger. Kshh!, Roger that! I wasn't even minding anything outside my head, just staring in to the path way and walking.

I got back to senses as I bumped into someone. I blinked for a few times and looked who it was. The heck? Chanyeol? Why is he here? It's still early! That's what I should ask myself. He then smiled.

"Oh, Jo? Good morning!"

He took a step backward and now 90° degrees at me. I chuckled as I said.

"You do know that you don't have to do that, right?"

He stood straight back up with a huge adorable smile on his face. This made my heart skipped a beat. Why do I always feel like his every time I see his face? Is there something wrong with me? My heart, are you ok down there? I can't help but smile at this sight. He then asked.

"Why are you up so early? It's still 4 o'clock in the morning."

"I don't know. How about you?"

"Ah, I got hungry all of a sudden but then I forgot to go to the market the other day so I will just buy something to eat."

I just stared at him and replied with a simple "hm.". He invited me.

"Hey, you can eat with me if you want. How does that sound."

I replied with a blank reaction.

"Not hungry."

He then whined.

"Aahhww!!! But always say that! Why won't you eat???"

"I don't know. I'm just not hungry."

Then, all of a sudden, he grabbed my hand and protested.

"You are coming with me and you will eat whether you like it or not."

I yelled in suprise.

"Eh?! What the heck?! I'm not eating, I told you!"

He didn't even listened to me and just pulled me to a restaurant. I grunt on our way as he still pull me by the hand. This godamn guy, always do what he wants. *sigh* guess I can't help it. Its his problem.

We then arrived at a restaurant. It looks so fancy. He then went into the counter and let's go of my hand as he chooses the foods. I look around to see a better view of the restaurant. Wow, this place is huge. I just turn my head right then left then right again then left again and this went on for awhile until I want to sit down. I looked at a spot where it is near the window. I walked towards it without listening to Chanyeol ordering any kind of food whether cold or hot.

I sat down on one of the chairs tucked in a table and settled down. I sighed as I rest my chin on my palm and looked the window. Oh and we are in the second floor because that guy, Chanyeol, doesn't want to eat in the first floor. That guy is really picky. The view is really nice and calming though especially when it is still early in the morning. I sighed once more as Chanyeol took the seat in front of me. He looked at me and said.

"It's a nice view huh? That's why I like eating in the second floor."

"Hm."

That was the only thing I said As I continue to admire the view. He continue to ask some questions.

"I forgot to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Why are you bringing 2 bags while you just brought one yesterday?"

"My mom kicked me out of the house so I have nowhere to go."

"You can stay at my house."

Wha-? I got shocked all of a suddenly and turn my head to quickly to face him. He was just smiling as he look at. Bruh, why do you always smile? How can you be so happy all the time? I told him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm really sure."he said with as he nod his head once.

"Are you really REALLY sure?"

"Yes. I am absolutely sure." now he noted his head twice.

I smiled as I got calmed by his low voice. It's very soothing. I smiled and said.

"Heh, thanks. I owe you one."

He replied.

"No problem. It's what best friends do."

I smile even more, not realizing it. He then told me something which made me blush a little.

"You look cute when you smile."

I got flattered and hide my lower face on the scarf I'm wearing and said.

"N-no I don't. You're just lying."

"I'm not lying, I swear. It really suits you."

I smiled under my scarf as he continue.

"So, everyday from now on, we will be walking home together."

I nodded as I response. The food arrived and we started eating. Oh wow, the food is really good. I can't believe it. Its like I'm tasting heaven! AAAHHHH!!! I'm screaming internally while I'm just so calm outside as I eat. My mind is a mess as I was screaming inside my head.

We finished eating and was about to pay the bill. He then said.

"It's on me, don't worry."

I insisted since I have WAY too much money cause I save a lot.

"No no no, let me pay it."

He protested.

"No, I will pay for it. This is your payment since you owe me one."

I was defeated. He smirked at me as a lean back into my chair, glancing one more time at the view before we leave and head to school. We stood up and left. We walked side by side as we talked about our lives and such. I have to lie, to hide my true life because it had never been easy nor good. It always had been horrible. The person that cares about me is my brothers and that's all and I think Chanyeol as well. I don't know if he even cared about me or not. But let us just see as the future pass.

To be continued...