Insomnia

(Y/n's pov)
I awoke from the noisy voices around me. I opened my eyes and was greeted by the lights. Why does the lights have to be so blinding whenever I open my eyes? Gosh, can't they close-wait, where am I?

I looked around and found myself in a white room filled with... Nurses and doctors? A poker face was pasted on my face. What. What happened? Why am I here? This is a hospital room right? Did something happened to me? The only thing I remember was-..... I collapsed while Chanyeol and I was walking down the streets. When was it again? A while ago? Yesterday? What?

I looked at the doctor and he just looked back at me without saying a word. Umm.... What is he doing? Won't he say something like all the stories and movies does? I spoke with a soft voice.

"Excuse me, how long have I been here?"

"7 hours." he replied blankly. "You're gonna be fine. Plus, don't expect me to say that you are gonna live for a few days only because this isn't a movie, miss."

I only nodded a little as a response to him. And then, after a while, they exited the room. Wow, well, I don't know what happened just now but ok. I'll pretend that never happened. I kinda think that he is just a heartless doctor. Meh, not my problem.

Then, a familiar person came in the room. Its... Ken. My brother. He looked at me and smiled. He's... here... How...

"Hey sis, long time no see." he spoke.

A tear left my eye. He walked up beside me and wiped off the tear, caressing my cheeks afterwards. A tear rolled down his cheeks, soon, more tears fell down as he spoke.

"I've missed you...so much, little sis. I've missed you so much that I even decided to come back home for you. I wanted to see your face after so many years of being famous. Though, no matter how much I ask them to let me go back home after so many years, that just wouldn't due to too much schedules."

"Oppa..." I called out his name softly.

"And, I've heard about the accident that you have been and your situation right now. So I told my manager and he let me go to you. Though, I may not be able to stay for long. I have to leave 1 week after."

I smiled weakly.

"It's ok oppa, already I could see your face."

Then someone came in the room. I looked and saw who it was. It was Chanyeol, looking straight at me.

I looked back at him and smiled. He called out.

"Y/n!!"

He quickly went to my side and ask me so much questions.

"Are you ok? How did it go? What did the doctor say? Are you gonna live long? Are you going to have another operation? Are you gonna stay? Are-"

"I'm fine, stop asking." I cut him off. "As you can see, I'm alive so stop giving me bombs of questions, damn."

Ken oppa just smiled and chuckled at our conversation. Chanyeol looked at Ken and asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"Who might you be?"

Ken oppa looked at him with a smile as he answered.

"I'm Lee Jae-hwan, call me Ken instead. I'm Y/n's brother, oldest brother." he offered one of his hands to shake.

Chanyeol looked at me and asked.

"You have brother? How come you never talked about him?"

I smiled reassuringly.

"I never get to meet my brother a long time ago so I merely forgot him and his face. His popular 'cause his an 'idol' now."

Chanyeol took his hands and introduced his self.

"Park Chanyeol, her best friend."

Ken oppa chuckled as he heard the words that spilled out my mouth.

"Not really that famous." he protested. "I'm not that famous. In fact, I-"

"You had a girlfriend in high school, didn't you?" I cut him off his words. "Don't lie to me, oppa."

He chuckled before answering my question.

"So what? I mean, its normal to have one, right?"

"You were having a nice damn life while mom is torturing me at home everyday." I said to myself.

"What do you mean 'torturing you everyday'?"

"Exactly as you think it is." I said blankly as those memories flooded back to me.

Ken oppa looked at me as he frowned.

"You should've called me then." he said in a serious voice with a mixture of anger.

"I didn't know you're number so, I wasn't able to. Plus," I sighed, "Why would I want to disturb a popular person in his busy schedule? It's not good for a nobody to distract a somebody."

"But I'm your brother for God's sake!" he raised his voice as he spoke.

I stayed silent, didn't really know what to say. Chanyeol, on the other hand, was just standing there like an idiot, dumbfounded in the situation in front of him.

'Cause I just wish that you were here to feel my pain, but no! You have to be popular, living a busy but wonderful life with all of your fans.'

"I think that you should rest for now." Chanyeol broke the silence. "It's getting late." He looked at my brother and said, "We should head back to our respective houses. Y/n needs to rest from all the thing that had happened today."

Chanyeol looked at me and smiled.

"I'll be going ahead now. Have a great sleep, ok? Don't try to do stupid thing, ok?"

"Ok! Sheesh! I'm not a little girl anymore!" I yelled playfully.

He looked at my brother and said.

"I'll be taking my leave now. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

And with that, he left the room. Ken oppa looked at me. He smiled sweetly.

"Well, you should get some rest according to your 'boyfriend'" he joked.

I smiled and hit him with my hand and retorted. "Shut up! He's not mine and I'm not his! We're just friends damnit! Now go! Shoo! Get lost ya animal!" I shouted jokingly.

"Ok, ok. Sheesh, rude. But have a good sleep though." he bends down and kisses my forehead. He then imitated the voice of Chanyeol. "Don't do anything stupid, ok? Haha haha!" I hit him once again.

"Damn youuu!! Get lost!"

He then left with a "Bye bye~ see your tomorrow~!"

So, is as left alone. My smiled faded away as soon as Ken oppa left the room. Thinking back from the words Chanyeol said, 'have a great sleep, ok?'

Hahaha, funny. I looked up the ceiling and closed my eyes as I said to myself.

"How am I suppose to have a great sleep of I have sleeping problems and insomnia? So funny Chanyeol..... funny...."

Mah gash Hi! This me again with another bad chapter. It's horrible I know. But sorry I haven't been updating lately even though it's summer here. Anyways, please give that like button I good click and please tell me what you think about this chapter and maybe some request that you would like me to do. Anyways, THANK YOUUU~~