Everything is just the same but he couldn't see it...

It's time to go home now and I'm still wearing my mask. This is the worse time for me every school year but hey, maybe they aren't here. Then all of them went out as the bell rang.

I sighed when suddenly the door swung open. I looked at who it was and got shocked. My eyes widened as I saw the same group from the past years. They grinned as I think. How did they know that I am here? My eyes and hands are shaking, including my whole body. They said with an annoying smirk.

"Joanna Cottons, can we speak with you please?"

Trying to act kind huh? Just like every year. I clutched my hand as Chanyeol ask.

"Jo, who are they? Are they your friends?"

I didn't answer Chanyeol but instead stood up and told Chanyeol.

"I wouldn't be able to walk with you home for now. Maybe next time. You can go now Chanyeol. I'll see you tomorrow."

I walk towards them, trying not to let them noticed that I am trembling. Chanyeol then ask.

"Can I at least wait in the front gate?"

"I might finish up late." I replied, trying not sound afraid.

"That's fine! I will still wait since I live alone and I'm really free right now."

"It's up to you but don't whine about how late I am."

He just chuckled and pick his stuff up then leaving as we said our goodbyes. I look at the group of girls as they smirked at me. They signalled me to follow them.

I got down into the gate as I looked at the my watch. 10:48. I look up and saw Chanyeol waving at me. Sh*t, I cannot let him noticed what happened awhile ago. He noticed and waved at me as he called my name. As I got near him he saw the red stain in my mask and some were dripping down my hand, some were seen in my stomach and back part. He asked.

"Jo, what is that? Why is there red stains all over you?"

Awhile ago...

We went into the same place every year. They pulled my hair and threw me on the floor. I look up at them then they took off my mask. They took out their weapons which were hidden in their clothes, one even used her baseball bat. They chuckled and said.

"So, what did you do this day? Try lying and we will harm you!"

She said in a threatening voice. I spoke.

"I-I stayed quiet a-and I d-don't speak to anyone..."

"Oh really?"

They asked, trying to sound soft and caring then changed in an instant.

"Then how did he know your name then?! Huh?!"

They hit me with baseball bat and it caused me to fall flat on my back then one of them picked me up by my collar and said.

"I told not to try lying to us but look at what you have done."

She threw me into a wall nearby since she learned martial art. She picked me up once more and threw me on the floor again which caused me to have a nosebleed. She sat on my stomach as she punched my face. She stopped in awhile then stood up and said.

"You guys can take care of her. I'll keep guard if there are student who'll pass by."

They all smirked as they heard that and ready their weapons, and hit me with it. It continued again and again. I was bleeding so hard on the floor but I can't speak because they put tape on it. They scratch my arms, face, and my stomach with a knife and stabbed me repeatedly as they hold up my shirt. They punched me, kicked me, harm me, and scratch me with their weapons. They even stabbed both of my hands. 10:20 have passed and they all stopped. The team leader said as she threw a mop on me.