He's back

We arrived at school and there was only few students. We went straight to our classroom and placed our bags underneath our tables. We looked at each other then smiled. I never knew we would be best friends, I hope that he won't be the same as the others.

We took our seat and talked for awhile as I took out my sketch book and pencil as I started to draw. I asked him,

"Hey, do you know how to draw?"

He then chuckled nervously.

"What, me? N-no. I'm not good at it, but I tried and I failed."

"Heh, at least show me then perhaps I can teach you some tips to make it good looking."

He think for awhile and agreed. I handed him my sketchpad and pencil and he started to draw. I rest my head in my palm and looked at him. I could help him with some process in drawing and maybe his art would work out. He then shouted and raised his artwork in front of my face.

"Done! It's horrible!!!"

I looked at it and it's an anime girl who looked...exactly...like me... But she is smiling. I took it with my other free hand and looked at it. I looked at it carefully and then looked up at him asking,

"Hm. Now let me ask you a question."

He replied.

"What is it?"

"Where is the horrible part in here?"

He got silent all of a sudden and I looked back down on the artwork he made. I felt him smiled and then he spoke.

"You know, you don't have to lie to me."

I chuckled.

"Bro, I'm not lying. You are the one who lied. Your art is very nice. Its even better than mine."

He then protested playfully.

"Pffft! What? You are the one who is good at drawing. Plus, you said you will teach me that will make my art better. Now teach me!"

I replied playfully,

"What do you mean teach you? You already are good at drawing, what else am I suppose to teach you?"

This playful fight goes on for awhile. He wouldn't accept defeat even though it's true. He would repeat the previous topic and it goes in circles and we still haven't stopped yet. I raised both my hands and we both got silent. I began to speak.

"Ok, this is going on way too long. You will stop because I don't want to keep protesting forever."

"Hm. Fine."

We looked at each other in awhile then just ended up laughing at each other on how childish that was. Little tears started to whelm up our eyes as we continue to laugh.

After a while of laughing, we stopped to catch our breath. He smiled at me as he look deep into my eyes. I gave him a poker face and he laughed. He playfully punched me in the arm, stating.

"Aish! What the heck?"

I chuckled and touched the side in which he had punched. I took my breath and look back to my sketch book and my pencil. I started to draw and I focused on the drawing I had made a few days ago. Sheesh, I forgot. He messed up the face. I sighed and erased the line from the face and redraw the face. He stared at me silently as I draw and I was too focused on drawing that I didn't even know he was staring.

/Chanyeol's pov\

I don't why but I'm falling harder for her, for Y/n. I have never felt love like this before. Not in my life did I fall hard like this, I don't think I even did! But why do people keep on calling her "ugly and "hideous"? Just look at her, she's beatiful, creative, caring, and most of all precious and fragile. Not all people are like this. She's special and I think that she is the one for me.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even know that she was staring at me. Oh gosh, why did I have to be so deep in my head? I felt my cheeks getting warmer but she just laughed at my now flushed red cheeks. I hid my cheeks and playfully slap her arm. Flustered, I said.

"S-stop! I-it's not f-funny!"

But she only continues to laugh at my face. I can't help but smile under my hands as I continue to observe her features. Gosh, I'm really in love. She yelled while laughing.

"Hahaha! Tomato!"

I blushed even more as I took out my phone and look at myself in the mirror and found out that my whole face was red, really red. I covered my whole face with my hands and face down so that she wouldn't see my red 'tomato' face.

Y/n's pov~

I stopped laughing as I saw him trying really hard to cover his face. I pat his head and said.

"Hey, it's fine. No need to feel embarassed, it's just me."

He looks up at me and I smiled at him, trying my best not to laugh again at his red face. I pat his head once again and continue drawing on my sketch pad. He's not so bad, yet. I don't know if he is just playing tricks on me or anything but I will find out soon, soon I tell you.

Not long, I finished my drawing and sighed as I looked at it. Chanyeol asked.

"Oh, can I look at it?"

I just nodded my head and handed him my sketch book. His eyes lit up in amusement and amazement. He yelled sarcastically.

"Woah!!! It's the best drawing I have ever seen!"

"But do you understand the theme of it?" I asked him, sounding annoyed and trying to tease him.

He shook his head then replied.

"Nope!"

I smack the back of his head and cursed under my breath. He flinched at the pain.

"Ow!"

I gave him a sh*t-eating grin. I chuckled as he glared at me playfully. But then, a voice call out. A voice which I never ever wanted to hear.

"Hey Y/n~! Why aren't you playing with me~?"

I was frozen in place. H-how? I looked at who it was coming from and found a guy standing next to the door, pouting at me. I frowned at him and started to get gloomy. The atmosphere in the classroom changed for it was no other than my ex,

Kim Taehyung.

To be contiuned...