I still have no idea... It has been 3 nights since I have been asleep and could sleep. How... How to sleep again? Ok, so, close your eyes, then...... What now?? Wait? It's already 2 in the morning, the sun still hasn't rose and the moon is still high up in the dark sky. How to sleep again?

Then, a few knocks was heard at the door. Nobody should be here at this time except the nurses and doctors, right? The door was soon opened by someone. A familiar figure-wait, it's Ken oppa. What is he doing here? It's really early for him to visit. Did he left something? He then came closer and spoke in a quiet but soothing voice.

"Y/n? Are you awake?"

"Yeah," I looked at him from head to toe before asking, "What're you doing here? It's very early for yo-"

"I don't know what to do. Mom called and said that she'll visit me at 10 in the morning. And I remembered what you said, how mom treat you badly. I'm actually quite scared." he spoke before I finished my sentence.

"Oh grow up!" I whispered-yelled after looking at him with a poker for a short time. "She has done so much sh*t on me and I'm not even scared, and you're older and still hasn't feel the wrath of mom." I said with annoyment.

"That's the point, I haven't been at your shoes so I don't what'll happen to me and my cute face." he whispered-yelled.

"Big pussy." I muttered to myself.

"What did you say?" he asked in a serious tone.

"I said go home, you need sleep for your "idolic" face." I requested with sarcasm.

"You really haven't change a single thing, not even one. Except that you look way uglier." He mocked.

"B*tch, once I get out of this hospital, I'm going to beat your horrible face into a pulp that your manager would even fire you from your job!" I threatened him while whisper-yelling.

"Uh! Don't me, betch. Joking~" He said in a sassy tone, giving me an innocent smile at the end. "Really, don't. I don't want my face to be touched. But, eh, yeah, I need to go. Wish me luck."

"'Wish me luck' my ass, grow up. You're old, you can handle this small thing. It's not really that small but hey, it'll end soon."

"You suck, I'm out. Bye~" He then wave goodbye.

"And you swallow!" I whispered to myself, giving him the finger without him noticing.

He then left the room...

It's silent... Once again... Ok, close my eyes, and-The door opened again. Who is it now? I thought with annoyance. I opened my eyes and found a stranger. He just kept on staring, he's probably-wait, no, it's not a stranger. Now that I look closer, it's someone from school. I don't know him but I swear I have seen him somewhere.

"Uum, hi(???)" I started, unsure of what to do.

"Are you Y/n?" he asked.

"Why? Do I know you?" I asked, still unsure of anything that is happening.

HOW DOES HE KNOW ME?! Betch! How????

"Oh no no no no! I'm a friend of Chanyeol, your partner, right?" He asked reassuringly.

"Partner?!?!" I whispered yelled, "He is not my partner! We are just friends, please don't think of that, please." I raised one of my hand to him as I speak.

"Oh, my apologies." he bowed politely.

Too formal, I thought to myself.

"You don't really have to be that formal, you know. It'll be cool if you speak informally. So, just relax man." I inform him.

So formal, my God. He just smiled in return, trying to deny my request but agreed to it at the end. Lol, ok then.

"Oh, before I forgot," He spoke, "I'm Chanwoo, Jung Chanwoo. I'm 20 years old. Nice to meet you."

"Oh, nice to meet you too. I assume you know my name, right?" I reassured.

"Yes, yes I do."

"Good then." I paused for awhile, "So, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, about that," he paused as he scratched his head, "Chanyeol said that he won't be visiting you for a few weeks."

"Why?" I asked, feeling that something is off.

"He told me not to tell you, sorry. He'll punch me if I told you." He whispered quietly the last one.

"But he wouldn't know if you don't tell him, right?" I smirked, trying to hide the strange feeling.

"So he is right, you're really smart letting others spill out the beans and I cannot deny that." He sighed afterwards.

"Just tell me fam, I won't react." I blankly said.

"He's seeing someone else and he's probably going to let her stay in his house. Don't know who's the girl though." I quickly spoke.

"Oh." I said with a poker face, "dang, now where am I going to stay?" I asked myself.

"You don't have anywhere to go?" He spoke, "What about your parent's house?"

"Well... My mom-not my mom but she was the reason why I left the house. So... Yeah." I nodded my head upwards, awkwardly.

"Well, you can stay in my house if you want. I don't mind." he offered without hesitations.

What? How is everyone so kind to me? I didn't even do anything good to them? Why?

No words was coming out of my mouth. I'm not a hobo for you to invite to your fam house! But, meh, I have nowhere to stay, so might aswell agree. But, I still can't get out of the hospital though.

----

Nevermind, I got out pretty quickly. The next morning, the doctor said I could go out now. Lol ok then.

Chanwoo was assisting me all this time. He's kind, yeah, good kid he is. As we were walking down the porch, a car parked nearby. A tall guy walked out-It's Ken oppa. Damn you Ken, I thought you were a cute guy who came to take me to your home and claim as my "Prince charming". But, nah, cliche.

He walked up to us and spoke.

"Hey, where are you going?" He looked at Chanwoo. "Is he Chanyeol's brother? Twin perhaps?" He curiously asked like a young kid.

I face-palmed. "No oppa, he's Chanyeol's friend. He's not related to him in any way. So don't jump into some random conclusion."

"Doesn't matter, but ok." he just shrugged and continued to ask. "Where are you going?"

"He offered me to stay at his house after he knew about mom." I answered.

"Why not stay in my house then?" he continued.

"I don't want to. Your house is probably full of media cameras that is always filming everything you do, which is creepy." I had chills running down my spine as I imagined living with him. Gross.

"Psh, you're just not use to it since you're not an idol." he then flipped his non-existent long hair away.

"Whatever." I said bluntly, "I'm going now, I'm sick of seeing your ugly, plastic face anyway and the crappy food they serve here. Bye ugly duckling!" I waved my hand in front of his face after pushing it away harshly, walking carefully into Chanwoo's car.

This young of a dude have a car and I don't-wait, I have, but it is in my mom's garage. Dang it.

Chanwoo helped me get into the car, carefully closing the door afterwards then ran into the driver's seat. He run so cutely.

----
Uumm.... I added a new character since I got into ikon. I'M SO SORRY Y'ALL I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!! I lost track of the story and didn't know what else to write. It has been a year since I have updated right? I'm so sorry!!!!! ㅠㅠ (I'm legit sorry everyone!!)