Sentamental Journey

The setting was 1943, with a crowded bar of people in Brooklyn, New York.

Steve Rogers, Bucky and Rachel Barnes, Alison Rogers and Alec Anders, their friend , were sitting at a table, watching the singer.

The singer was Steve and Alison's sister, Bree. She was having ball, standing on a small stage, gratefully and soulfully singing Doris Day's "Sentimental Journey."

A man was whistling from the front. "Come on, baby." Bree ignored him the best she could, continuing to sing. "Show us more!"

Bucky started to stand.

Steve stopped him. "No, I got it. You're about to get deported, Bucky. Don't lose it over this guy." He stood, walking toward the man that was still drooling over Bree. "Hey, show a little respect."

The man stood, turning to face Steve. "Excuse me?"

"My sister is trying to put on a show when it's rare for girls like her to put on shows." Steve said.

"Oh, that's your sister, huh?" The man asked.

"Yeah." Steve answered.

"Well, your sister's a fine dame." The man said. "I think she and I can hit off real well." He looked at Bree. "Hey, sweetheart, I don't think your brother likes me too much."

"Hey, you wanna shut up." Steve asked.

The man glared at Steve.

In an ally Steve and the man were fighting.

The man punched Steve in the face, making him fall. Steve sat up in a crouch, picking up a trash can lid as a shield, holding it in front of him. The man took the trash lid away, tossing it aside, punching Steve in the face, making him fall. Steve stood, breaking heavily.

"You just don't know when to give up do you?" the man asked

Steve held his fists. "I can do this all day."

Steve tried to punch the man. The man raised an arm to block the move, punching Steve in the face making him fall, trying to punch him again.

Rachel caught his arm. "Hey!"

Alison punched the man in the face, making him fall into the wall.

Alec stood behind him, pushing the away down the ally. "Pick on someone your own size."

The man tried to punch Alec. Alec ducked, punching the man in the face, making him turn around.

Bucky kicked him in the ass, making him fall.

The man stood, running away, leaving.

Rachel and Bucky helped Steve stand.

Bree was walking toward Rachel, Steve, Alec, Alison and Bucky, looking at Steve.

"Sometimes, we think you like getting punched." Bree said.

Bucky smiled at the sight of Bree. "And there she is Mistress Ann Page. The ones with the wit, courage, strength and intellect." She'll be a star yet."

Bree smiled a small smile, shaking her head, walking closer, standing next to Bucky.

Bucky wrapped his arm around Bree