Welcome Home

The military brought Steve home to Brooklyn to test the serum that would turn him into a super soldier so that, in case it wouldn't work, he could be with his only two families for the worst case scenario.

While Steve had been reminiscing in the car with Agent Margaret "Peggy" Carter, Bree had been waiting outside of the library where they were supposed to meet.

The car pulled up to the curb, parking.

Steve and Peggy got out of the car, walking toward Bree and Jen.

Bree smiled. "Steve."

"Told you I would see you again." Steve said.

Bree and Steve smiled, embracing for a long moment, pulling away.

"Then you're off again, no doubt," Jen said

"But I'll, hopefully, be better," Steve said to Bree. "Stronger. So you guys won't have to worry about me."

Bree smiled a small smile. "Alright."

Peggy walked closer. "The experiment is allowed family to come and watch, along with scientists around the world. Is this all the family that is coming?"

"Were all the family that's alive." Bree answered.

Peggy looked sympathetic. "Oh." I'm sorry to hear that."

"Uh, Bree, this is Agent Carter," Steve said to them. "Agent Carter, this is my sister, Bree."

Bree and Peggy shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you." Bree said.

Peggy nodded. "Likewise. Now if you'll follow me please."

Peggy led the way into the Brooklyn Antiquities.

Steve and Bree followed her inside.

An elder lady walked out from the back toward them. "Wonderful weather this morning, isn't it?"

"Yes, but I always carry an umbrella," Peggy said.

The elder lady walked toward the front desk, reaching underneath to hit a button next to an automatic gun.

Peggy, Steve and Bree walked toward the bookcase.

The bookcases opened to reveal a hallway inside.

Steve and Bree were surprised.

Peggy led them down the hallway, toward two soldiers on each side of the double doors.

The soldiers opened up the doors for them.

Peggy led Steve and Bree in a lab. She let the siblings have a moment to take in their surroundings. Leading them down the stairs toward the doctors and Howard Stark.

Dr. Erskine walked toward them. "Good morning. " A photographer took their picture. "Please, not now."

Erskine looked at Bree. "Ah, this is the sister Steven has told me about. "

Bree recognized him. "You were..."

"At the fair that enlisted your brother." Erskine finished. "Yes. I was the one who had him enlisted for this exact reason." He offered them his hand. "Dr. Abraham Erskine."

Bree shook his hand. "Bree Rogers."

"To be honest with you, Bree, I had been, uh, what you might call it 'scoping' your brother out for quite some time, but overhearing the four of you at the fair was what made up my mind about him," Erskine said. "And for that I thank you."

Bree smiled. "My pleasure."

Erskine looked at Steve. "Are you ready?" Steve nodded. "Good. Take off your shirt, your tie and your hat."