Return

The helicopter returned to the Army base where they had left it.

The rescued soldiers that didn't get on the helicopter walked the rest of the way inside.

Everyone was watching them in relief, shocked they were still alive, and even more shocked that they had been saved.

Phillips was one of them.

The helicopter landed some distance away.

Steve, Peggy, Alison and Rachel got out of the helicopter.

Peggy walked toward Phillips. "Some of these men need medical attention."

Steve saluted. "I'd like to surrender myself for disciplinary action."

"That won't be necessary." Phillips said.

"Yes, sir." Steve said.

Bucky were still in the helicopter with Bree.

Bree were smiling painfully, burned, but not nearly as much as she should have been.

Bucky took her hand into his, kissing her lightly on the head.

Peggy walked toward Steve. "Your sister saved your lives with that shield."

"Yeah, and they could still be dying." Steve said.

"Not necessarily." Peggy said to him, leading him toward a tent with a table, opening a box with a bag of blue liquid.

"Is that..." Steve said.

"Dr. Erskine's serum." Peggy answered. "Bree saved my life, too, you know. And Howard's. The Hydra agent would of torn us apart with that device if they hadn't stepped in. They were quite the soldiers themselves. It's only fair to give them the rights to become one and save their lives in return. Howard can proceed the operation on his own. He was Dr. Erskine's right hand. What do you say?"

Steve didn't hesitate. "What the hell are we waiting for?"

Steve and Peggy walked outside to join the others.

"Hey!" Rachel called. "Let's hear it for Captain America."

Everyone cheered.

A group of soldiers were back in Brooklyn with Peggy and Phillips. They were looking at a map putting down the places from Schmidt's camp.

Phillips looked at Peggy. "You sure about this girl?"

"She has just as much soldier in them as the rest of us do, Colonel." Peggy said. "Besides, Dr. Zola and Schmidt took them by the map they have laying out their plans to hit their mark. They saw it better than anyone else, and they can identify these locations."

Phillips looked behind Peggy "I hope you're right."

Peggy turned to follow his gaze.

Steve, Rachel, Bucky, Bree, Alison and Alec walked out of the lab where lighting was fading.

Bree were completely healed, indicating she had just injected them with the serum.

"How do you feel?" Peggy asked.

"Never better." Bree said.

"What about these marks? Phillips asked. "What can you two tell us about them?"

Bree looked at the map, pointing at the locations in each one they said. "There was one in New York City. The second one was here in Poland. Third in Baltic. Fourth was Berlin. And fifth one was... About... here. 30, 40 miles west of the maginal line. We just got a quick look."