Epilogue

"And that's how me and Mummy met," Kyle finished. The little girl sitting infront of him gasped, her eyes wide. "Wow! That's amazing!" she cried. Kyle laughed, ruffling her hair. "Now come on, bed time. You'll be transforming in a bit and you need all the energy you can get, Callida." The little girl, Callida, nodded and curled up beside Lupa, closing her eyes and quickly falling asleep. Lupa watched her with gentle eyes, before looking at Kyle.

'I can't believe it's been ten years since that time,' she said. Kyle nodded.

"It has been a while. I wonder if my mum ever accepted the fact that I was a were-wolf?" he mused.

'Who knows. With people like her, the answer would usually be no, though.'

"Imagine what would have happened if we had never met."

'I do not wish to. I am happy with my life, having a beautiful daughter and a kind husband.'

"Yeah, you're right. I was being silly again, wasnt I," he said, laughing. Lupa licked his hand. 

'You demeen yourself unnecessarily. Now, are you joining us on our hunt tonight, or will you stay behind?'

"I'll come hunt. It's been a while since I went, and I want to see how much Callida has improved."

'Alright. I think Callida was hoping you would come with us this time, anyway. She's very proud of herself.' Kyle nodded, looking at Callida's sleeping figure gently.

"Sleep well, Callida..." he murmured.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Finally finished White Werewolf. Took forever, right? I really hope you enjoyed these. Callida was a kinda last minute entry. I'm considering doing a sort of second series/afterstory thing, but I might not. Anyway, until next time!