Shopping (20)

*Dresses ⬆*

*Riley's POV*

As walked through the wide, glass doors, I found myself staring in awe.

The Mall was huge, all on one floor, with dim shops all around me.

"Woah..." I gasped.

I can't believe I let that dumb blonde drag me to that other place, when I could've been here!

Hah. My dress will be SO much better then hers.

I walked around openly, looking at windows and windows, until finally, I came across it.

"Yes!"

Standing in front of me was a huge dress shop, with colors everywhere.

I excitedly scurried in, admiring all of the brightly colored party dresses.

I looked around for about 40 minutes, carefully inspecting every bright, poofy dress.

Until finally, I came across the perfect one.

*See photo to know dress*

It was absaloutley perfect! The color, texture, everything!

I quickly looked for one in my size and grabbed it, rushing over to the cashier.

A pretty blonde girl with hazel eyes looked at me from behind the desk.

"Wow. You'd be ready to steal someone's man in this dress." She said, swiping the thingy across the tag.

"Oh, I plan too." I said, swiping my card into the machine.

She raised an eyebrow, but before she could say anything, I grabbed the dress and ran off.

"I don't need a thanks..." I heard her mumble, before the doors closed behind me.

I then quickly stopped by a cute, little makeup boutique before I left.

I picked up some new blush, concealer, and mascara before exiting the huge mall.

Lucas, prepared to be head over heals for this girl.

I smirked, then began the walk home.

*Mayas POV*

My boots tapped against the floor as I walked into the fair sized, brightly lit mall.

I looked around at the lights and escalators everywhere.

"Ah, this place is amazing..." I said quietly, heading up one of the escalators.

As I got to the second floor, I looked around.

Hmm. Party dresses. Party dresses...Wedding dresses...

As I approached the corner of the mall, I can across a pretty, dance dress shop.

"This place looks nice..." I said cheerily, walking through the glass doors.

They had pastel dresses, white dresses, black dresses, all of my favorites.

I headed towards the Pastel Dresses, and admired a teal one.

"Hm. Its not really, me." I announced into the open, admiring the dresses color.

I walked around some more, but was not very intrigued by anything else.

"White Dresses...hm. No thanks..." I whipsered, looking around carefully.

I then approached the Black Dress isle.

I liked simple, yet gourgous dresses.

I then smiled in success, as my eyes approached the best dress there.

*Again, see photo for dress.*

It was so pretty, and everything I hoped.

I searched carefully through the sizes, not wanting to mess up the neatly-folded clothing.

At the very bottom, I found one my size.

I held it up to the light, smiling at it.

This is the one.

I then approached a beautiful black haired girl with brown eyes.

"Wow, its beautiful. You have taste, girl." She said, admiring the dress herself.

I smiled at the complement, swiping my card.

"Have a nice time." She said to me.

"Thank you!" I returned, then turned on my heel towards the door.

I walked halfway down the isle, then saw a pretty Sephora.

I carefully walked by the isles stalked with makeup, and picked up some new, fresh, eyeliner, lipstick, and eyebrow cosmetics.

I thanked the cashier, then was on my way.

As I walked out to the sunny streets, I smiled.

"I hope this night will be a night to remember." I said out loud.

I then began the short walk back to my house.

*END*

Feel Free to comment who's dress you like more!