Chapter 10 ~ Babysitter pt. 2

Alright so I may or may not be getting Arthritis right now. Ever since I sprained my hand, I have been writing and playing my violin quit a bit. So of course that isn't good for my hand.

I'm sad, BUTT! I can update still, I don't have my brace on (sh don't tell anyone) so I can update for you guys.

I waited for the pizza to arrive as I watched people on tv. My cool apartment air almost willed me to sleep.

Unfortunately, the hospital bed I was sleeping in was most likely the equivalent to sleeping on a bed of nails.

My right hand rested on my stomach while my left hand dangled off the couch.

Every once in a while a loud ding would go off when one of the fencers scored a point. Diablo almost seemed interested, as he was sitting on the recliner, watching attentively.

Buzz

Diablo got up taking the twenty dollar bill I had given him. A middle aged man stood with the pizza as Diablo made his way over to him.

"A large cheese pizza," the guy said lazily, Diablo handed him the twenty and took the cardboard box into his hands.

"Thanks," Diablo pressed the down button, almost eager to have the man leave.

"Pizzapizzapizzapizzaaaaa," I groaned, Diablo chuckled,

"Hold on, hey where do you keep your plates?" He asked

"Oh in the kitchen, there should be a few left next to the stove," I pointed out, "if there aren't any more look in the closet,"

Diablo nodded and walked into my kitchen. He grabbed out two paper plates and carried them over to the pizza box.

He handed me a slice of pizza on the plate and sat back in the recliner.

"Screw plates," I said and frisbeed the hard paper across my apartment. "Save the trees," I chanted, Diablo laughed at my sudden act of random. I slowly lifted myself into a sitting position on my leather couch.

I quickly ate the pizza I got and squinted my eyes at Diablo.

"I'm tired," I said, Diablo nodded and walked over to me,

"Need help?" He asked, I nodded in reply. Instead of getting a shoulder to lean on Diablo just picked me up.

"Woah what the heck," I gasped as I was lifted swiftly into the air.

"You said you needed help," Diablo seemed to shrug with me in his arms. I was carried off to my room, Diablo was warm which, I thought was nice.

Diablo laid me on my soft bed and lifted the blankets over me.

"I feel like I'm tucking in a small child," Diablo chuckled

"Well you don't have to do this," I protested

"Yeah but I want to,"

I looked away blushing, what guy just wants to tuck me in?

I snuggled myself into my warm sheets as Diablo went and turned everything off. Once he came back he sat on my floor next to my bed.

"Are you okay being down on the floor?" I asked,

"Yeah, kinda," he shrugged in reply,

"You can sleep in my bed, if it doesn't creep you out,"

"Oh I'm not creeped out, but I think I'll pass,"

"Are you sure,"

"Yeah I don't want to come off as some thirsty guy,"

"I understand but, you've already made a first impression. Plus you could be at your own place sleeping in your own bed. I think it'd be a nice thing if you didn't have to hang out on my cold floor,"

Diablo looked up at me, startled at my reply.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,"

Diablo got up and walked around my bed and climbed in on the other side.

Holy crap! I've never slept with anyone before!

I faved away from Diablo trying not to blush.

Oh gosh I wonder how this will go!

Hey also sorry guys for the late update today I slept in late and had some things to get done. So see you guys next chapter.

Wait! One more thing!

Thanks for helping this book reach 5k reads! It means the world to me when you guys vote and comment, I can't explain how happy you guys make me. Okay carry on with your day you awesome person you!