Chapter 14 ~ Le Hospital

Alright sorry I was gone! I was out of town for a dance competition, and it went really well!!!!

"You're eyes are black," Diablo said, I quickly ran over to the mirror in my room. Staring at my reflection, sure enough, my eyes were a pitch black "Shit,"

"What do we do?" Diablo asked standing behind me

"Let's go to the hospital maybe Dr. Powell knew about this," I suggested

"What about your eyes?"

"Sunglasses are a multi purpose tool," I whipped around and began searching for my sunglasses. I grabbed out a black pair of shades; slipping them on, I turned and posed. "I'm I pretty yet?"

"Very," Diablo chuckled,

"Alright," I took a deep breath "let's go,"

Time skip

The cool air conditioned hospital gave me goosebumps.

I rubbed my arms in an attempt to make them go away.

"(L/n)?" Dr. Powell's familiar voice called out to us. Diablo and I got up at the same time and walked across the quiet lobby. "Here we will be in this room here,"

Dr. Powell opened the door to a white room. White walls, white floors, white ceilings.

Isn't it hard to clean blood off of a white floor?

"Alright so what's going on?" Dr. Powell sat down on a red scooty stool and used his feet to drag himself over.

"My eyes, they changed color," I said, I removed the glasses I had on and Dr. Powell cocked his head to the side

"Why your eyes haven't changed," he said, Diablo and I looked at each other.

"I swear they were black just a little bit ago," Diablo crossed his arms and leaned back in the stiff chair that sat in the corner.

"Well if you think so, try to make them black again," Dr. Powell turned towards me "what made them black in the first place?"

"It happened when these men tried to shoot Diablo," I said

"What? You didn't call 911?"

"I kind of took care of the problem," I shrugged,

"Well think of how mad you were, try to be mad again," Dr. Powell had a worried look on his face.

I began to think, I thought of the men, their stupid voices, their stupid choices, their stupid gun. How that stupid gun hurt Diablo. THEIR STUPID BREATHING, STUPID

"(Y/N) STOP!" Dr. Powell interrupted my thoughts. I looked down and saw my fingers had ripped holes in the bed I was sitting on. I pulled my fingers out and stared at Dr. Powell

"Are they black yet?" I asked, harsher than I meant to,

"Yes they are definitely black," Dr. Powell sighed, "I don't know what to say, I've never had a patient walk in and do that before,"

"Should we keep it a secret?" I asked

"Yes, I would like to do some research about this too,"

"Research?"

Sorry this is a short chapter but my phone is about to die, I'd rather have a short chapter out than no chapter. So yay!