Chapter 16 ~ Anger Managment 2

Friday 2:25pm

I was sentenced back to the old people smelling place. Diablo was back at the apartment, so I had to be here alone.

"You don't look very happy," a girl who looked to be about my age stood in front of me.

"I'm not exactly happy to be here," I smiled half heartedly. The girl rolled her eyes and laughed a little.

"Neither am I, this place looks like it's seen better days," the girl paused "I'm Madison,"

"I'm (y/n)," I responded, Madison sat down in an old blue-ish grey chair. It looked like one of those chairs you see in a waiting room at an Asylum.

"Alright everyone here for 2:30 please join me," a peppy girl called out. Madison and I both got up, the lady had long brown hair tied up into a ponytail, her eyes were a bright blue and she had a sickly red smile plastered to her face. Her eyeliner was extremely uneven and her clothes were wrinkly.

"Well at least she's happy," Madison shrugged,

"You never know," I grinned, Madison laughed and we all walked up a set of creaky spruce wood stairs. Madi, me and a few other people walked with us. The floor boards creaked and cracked under the pressure of our feet.

As we reached the upper level the whole place seemed to change, on the second floor, the smell of fresh lilacs filled the room, white and grey wallpaper lined the walls. The floor was a fluffy carpet. Nice black couches and a few recliners littered the room in convenient places. The walls had posters with one word quotes like 'Breathe' and 'smile' were placed on the walls.

A large bookshelf covered one wall.

"Alright take a seat wherever you please," the same lady spoke as she closed the door

"Talk about misleading," Madison said as we took a seat on the large leather couch, as we sat down the crisp smell of new leather joined the lilacs.

"Um yeah," I laughed a little, I felt a little better about being here

"Alright my name is Heather, I will be your instructor, so as you Amy have noticed the top floor is way better that the lobby. Yeah, because most of our budget is spent on you," Heather sighed, smiling she went on "so let's start out by saying your name, we need to try to learn a little about each other,"

"My name is Daniel," a male from across the room said quickly,

"I'm Jessie," Another man said, he sat next to Daniel

"I'm Gabe,"

"I'm (y/n)," I said

"I'm Madison,"

"I'm Vanessa," a girl with Jet black hair glared out at everyone, her eyes stopping on me.

"We have such a small group today so we can go around and tell us some things that make us angry, I'll start, sometimes, people make me very angry,"

"Other human's existence makes me angry," Vanessa said quietly, I gulped

"Animals make me angry," Madison's fists clenched and she turned towards me,

"Too many things make me angry,"

"Can you list a specific thing that sets you off?" Heather asked

"People who hurt my friends set my off to the point of me wanting to hurt them," I closed my eyes, hoping they weren't changing color

"I get angry for no reason," said Gabe

"Children make me really mad," Jessie said plainly

"At least he's not a pedo," Madison whispered

"True," I replied

"Animals make me mad," Daniel glanced over at Madison

"I feel you," Madison nodded,

"Now our goal here isn't to make you like any of there things, but to make you feel like you don't have to act out when put in a situation with something that makes you angry," Heather smiled "we will start of with listing some things we can do together to help us keep our composure,"

Alright, so this isn't so bad.