Chapter 13 ~ Bitch Nah

"OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR," a man yelled, Diablo went stiff. We both got up, out of my bed.

More banging came from the elevator door. Diablo held a flame in his hand. I pressed the call button on the elevator.

The light turned blue and the doors opened.

Wait I mouthed at Diablo. Two men barged in to my apartment. Diablo closed his palm and the flame went out.

The two men who came into my apartment were wearing ski masks and gloves. One had a knife and the other carried a gun. The one with the gun nodded at Diablo

"Get on the couch, NOW," he yelled, Diablo raised his hands. "You too,"

I quickly sat next to Diablo. The man with the knife dug through my kitchen first.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Shut up bitch," the man with the gun sneered.

Diablo stood up,

"What did you just say?" He asked,

"Shut up and sit down," the man with the gun pointed the gun at him.

"Hell no," Diablo lit the fire in his hand. The man with the gun fired, hitting Diablo in the shoulder.

"Nah bitch," I scoffed, something in me snapped. Diablo screamed out and fell to the floor. I raised off the ground and gave a death glare to the man with the gun. Was I floating?

I flung my hand in the direction of the other robber. He ran into the stove and was drove up the wall. I used my other hand to grab the gun.

"Woah woah we will leave just don't hurt me," the man with the gun said

I laughed, genuinely confused.

"What makes you think I'll let you go?" I asked,

"Because it is the right thing to do," he slowly backed up.

"Yeah and the right thing to do was try to come in and rob me," I laughed some more "bitch try me," I grabbed the other man and bent his arm. It popped out of place.

"PLEASE," the man screamed, he began to cry. I launched him into the elevator with his friend. I sent them downwards and fell to the floor.

"Woah," I coughed, Diablo groaned, I crawled over to him. "Are you okay?" I asked frantically

"You know you're pretty hot," he laughed a little "right?"

"D-diablo!" I smiled, I held my hand over the wound on Diablo's shoulder. What I got for a response terrified me. Diablo screamed really loud, pain etched into his eyes, but my hand refused to move. I tried to yank my hand away, but it wouldn't move.

Diablo's blood was staining my pajamas. I cried, no I don't mean to hurt him. Make it stop!

All of the sudden my hand was freed and I was sent flying backwards.  When I looked at my hand, a bullet was stuck to it. It felt warm and small against my hand. I used my free hand to take the bullet off.

"Diablo?" I asked,

"(Y/n)?" Diablo asked with as much confusion as me

"Are you okay?" I asked, Diablo removed his shirt. He rubbed away some blood, the wound was... Gone?

"Well I think I am?" Diablo smiled, I ran over to him and hugged Diablo.

"I have no idea what I did but I'm so glad you're okay!" I yelled, Diablo smiled and pulled me back. His smiled quickly faded though

"(Y/n)?" He asked

"Yeah what is it?" My smile became halfhearted

"Your eyes are- are," Diablo paused

"What is it?!?" Fear encased me

"Your eyes are completely black,"

What the fu-?