Chapter 12 ~ Movies

Hey before I start this chapter I would like to mention a really good book.

The Boy Whose Skin is Words by JacobSeifert

Seriously I'm addicted to the book. So I advise you guys to go read it. I'm not kidding, you'll thank me later.

Anyway ON WITH LE BOOK

Diablo returned with a plastic bag of clothes and he had changed into a plain white muscle tee and a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Have you seen this movie before?" I asked, Diablo dropped his bag by my closet and shook his head

"Nope,"

"Really?" I asked with a bit of exasperation, I ran my fingers over the remote and pressed the rewind button. "The Princess Bride? Doesn't ring a bell?"

"I don't do a lot of watching movies," Diablo shrugged, I patted my hand over the left side of the bed.

"Come watch it with me," I insisted, Diablo shrugged and climbed back into the bed with me.

"So wait what is it about?" Diablo asked

"Basically this woman and her lover were separated for a really long time. So the woman has to go get married and it so happens to be the time that her lover comes back. Cheesy, I know but I love the movie,"

"Oh," Diablo nodded, the characters on the television ran around. I couldn't keep my attention on the movie, my thoughts were just somewhere else.

I wonder how prominent this scar is going to be? I asked myself, I pulled up my T-Shirt and looked at the jagged lines that lay on my stomach.

How ugly, eight permanent lines rested on my rib cage, three more on my stomach. I frowned, why me? Why did they have to choose me?

"Wait so the ninja dude is the good guy?" Diablo asked, bringing me away from my thoughts.

"Yeah, his name is Mr. Humperdinck by the way,"

"Humperdinck?"

"Yep,"

"Interesting name," Diablo adverted his focus back on the tv.

I grabbed my notebook and pencil. I wanted to write, but I had nothing to write about. All of my thoughts and stories were already on paper.

Wait what if I just make a character and write about his life when I get bored?

Yes, I will do that.

He will give me ideas, he can have his own little life and whenever I want to write I'll just play God and get a few ideas.

"Diablo will you explain a completely made up male to me, like what he looks like?" I asked

"Give him jet black hair," he said immediately, I began jotting down traits as they were named off to me. "He should have some power like I do,"

"What if, when he gets mad he turns into this super psycho and kills people with this poisonous black gas that emits from his finger tips," I suggested

"That's awfully specific," Diablo chuckled "but I like the idea,"

"He still needs a name,"

"Um what about Kuroi?"

"That sounds cool," I wrote Kuroi in large letters at the top of the page, I circled it and smiled. "Wow I could almost use this as the main character of my fantasy book,"

"Almost?"

"Well technically we only have enough information about Kuroi to maybe use him in a chapter or two,"

"Ah I get it," Diablo had pushed himself up so he was sitting.

"Yeah, so d-," I was cut off by the sound of a buzz "who could be here? I don't know really anyone else other than Diablo, and my publisher is working,"

What the hell?