He's Passionate Towards You

Mibuchi Reo stared in amazement as he watched Akashi talk endlessly about his girlfriend. He never seen him this state before. One time he's serious about basketball practice and one text from his girlfriend and he panics. The others thought they wouldn't last. They thought [Name] was only a mere toy for him, a past time. When [Name] confessed to Akashi, they thought he would reject her, but he accepted it almost immediately. Sure they were all surprised, some of them felt pity for [Name], some of them thought Akashi will just use her, some of them even thought that they wouldn't last. But here they are, going strong after all the hardships.

"Ne, Reo-nee..." Hayama Kotaro said when Akashi went outside for a phone call. "Do you really think Akashi-san loves [Name]?" he asked. Reo looked at him and smiled. "Of course he does! Sei-chan is also human, Kotaro. He's capable of love."

"But Reo-nee! I don't think [Name] is Akashi-san's type!"

"What do you mean Kotaro?"

"I mean, I thought his type is, y'know. Like him! Rich, Good-looking, from a noble-family, smart and-"

"So you're saying [Name]-chan is not any of those? Really Kotaro?"

"No no! Reo-nee! You're not getting my point. [Name]-chan is pretty and smart and-"

Reo looked at him wide-eyed and slapped Kotaro's arm to shut him up. "No wait Reo-nee, I'm not finished.." Reo looked horrified as Kotaro continued ranting. "As I said, [Name]-chan is pretty and smart, she's really nice and-"

"KOTARO."

Reo and Kotaro stiffened as they heard a booming-voice belonging to Akashi who was standing behind Kotaro all this time. Akashi has a fierce-look on his face and a menacing smirk. "A-A-Akas-shi-san!" Kotaro stuttered. "So, what were you saying about my girlfriend Kotaro?"

"W-well A-akashi-san I'm..uhhh.."

"You're not planning to make a move on her, are you Kotaro?"

"I-I'M N-NOT A-AKASHI-SAN."

"H-He's t-talking about how [Name]-chan was being described by...by t-those creepy boys [Name]-chan told me about." Reo interrupted when he saw Akashi gripping his red scissors. "...What creepy boys?" Akashi said as he frowned. Reo elbowed Kotaro's side, "Y-yeah A-akashi-san. It's true! [Name]-chan said that some boys are c-calling her that way and she feels unc-comfortable." He said nervously.

"I see." Akashi calmly said and took out his phone. "I apologize for accusing you Kotaro. I thought you fancy [Name] too. Thank you for mentioning those.....boys."

"I-I would never s-steal her away f-from you! I wouldn't dare!" Kotaro said defensively and looked at Reo. "R-right Reo-nee?!" "Yes! He would never! He knows his morals Sei-chan." Reo said as he watched Akashi dialled a number on his phone. Akashi smiled at them. It gave them goosebumps along with the surprise that THE Akashi Seijuro smiled, it was almost scary.

"I understand, now, will you excuse me. I need to talk to [Name] about the matter at hand." Akashi said as he put the phone to his ear and turn away. Kotaro and Reo feared what will happen after they heard what Akashi said to the person on the other line. "Standby on my instructions, I need some people to be wiped out."

~~~~

A/N:

I don't have ideaaaaaaaaaaas. Im sorry!!

Anyways, I apologize for not updating much. It's almost exam week. So yeah.. 

Thanks for reading! Requests and suggestions are open!

Also btw, I changed my name from NocturnalDarkInzei to Fujochin.. It's because almost everyone at school calls me Fujosan/chan/chin at school since I'm a huge fujoshi and such.. xD