Request: He likes to surprise you

[Name] sighed as she stayed and distracted herself in the library. Lately, Akashi has been setting her aside and on some days, completely ignoring her. She didn't want to assume but she feels like there's something wrong. There are times when Akashi was begginning to reject her smallest ways of affection. There was one time when she tried to hug him but he turned around as if avoiding her. And on another time, that time when Akashi rejected her offer to eat lunch with her for the first time. Of course she was sad that time, but what hurt her is when she saw Seijuro talking to a pretty girl when he said he was busy. She didn't want to doubt him but... Why is he rejecting her these few days? Is there something she did wrong? Did he not like her anymore?

Was he cheating on her?

[Name] held back her tears as she continued to distract herself. She didn't want to cry for such little idea. And it was not even confirmed yet. She looked at her watch and checked the time. She stood up and went to look for Akashi.

She saw Akashi talking to the phone in front of the chemistry lab. "Hi Sei." [Name] greeted. "Hello [Name]. How was your class?] He said as he smiled at her. She looked at him and remembered what she thought while she was in the library. "[Name]? What's wrong? Is there something bothering you?" Akashi asked, concerned. She pushed all those thoughts to the back of her head and smiled. "No. I was just wondering i-if we could eat lunch together. I-I made you something." She said as she slightly stuttered. Akashi looked at her sadly, "I'm sorry love, I couldn't. I am very busy at the moment." He said regretfully.
"B-But Sei... I made something for you and I think you should take a break f-from--"
"I'm sorry [Name] but I'm making some important preparations."
"I.... I understand. I'll j-just see you later then?"
"Yes. I will walk you home so wait for me at the school gate. Okay love?"
"Sure."

And with that, [Name] walked away with tears tickling her eyes and pain in her heart. But what made her cry and run away is when she looked back and saw Akashi talking to another girl.

~Time skip brought to you by AoKise (looool)~

[Name] was now waiting at the school gate, sadness never leaving her. 'Is he cheating on me?' [Name] thought. Her heart clenching as she saw Akashi walking towards her talking to the girl he's talking to earlier. Akashi seemed to notice her and said goodbye to the other girl. She just smiled at him, covering the sadness she felt.

They greeted each other and they walked home. [Name] feeling saddened and determined, tried to hold Akashi's hands. It surprised her that Akashi flinched at her touch. When Akashi realized what he did, [Name] already had those dead look in her eyes. "[Name]--" he started but she cut him off. "No. It's okay. Let's just go home." [Name] said walking away. The rest of the way was dead silence. Not one of them breaking the silence until they reached her home.
"[Name].." Akahi begun but she just ignored him and continued to go inside her house. She opened the door and went inside only to see something flickering in the kitchen...Like fire. Scared that her house might be burning, [Name] ran and checked it. Her eyes widened at the sight. The rable was arranged to have an elegant set up.

Candles were lit, rose petals scattered across the table, a single rose was placed on top of the silverware and chinaware that was sophisticatedly arraged. And as the center piece, a two-layer cake.

[Name] gasped as two strong arms wrapped around her waist. "[Name]..." Akashi whispered tenderly. "I'm sorry for these past few days. I know I've been ignoring rejecting you. Please don't doubt me. I love you and only you. I'm sorry if my actions made you think otherwise."
"Sei.. I'm sorry." [Name] said as she turned aroubf and hugged Akashi. "I'm sorry if I doubted you. I jist thought you were getting tired of me when I saw you talking with that pretty girl at school and I just.." she said. "Pretty girl? Love, there's no one that's prettier and more beautiful than you. Besides, I only talked to her because she was the one assigned to make your cake." Akashi said and smiled.

"Cake? What is this about Sei?" [Name] asked as Akashi let her go. She walked towards the cake and inspected it. She read the words written made of icing. 'Happy Birthday my love, from your beloved emperor'

Her eyes widened at the words. "WHAT?! IT'S TODAY?!" Akashi chuckled. "I know you would forget your own birthday. That's why I prepared this for you." Akashi explained. "Oh my god Sei-kun! Thank you!" She exclaimed as she kissed him. Akashi's eyes widened but soon kissed back. They pulled away from each other and Akashi rested his forehead on hers.

"Happy Birthday my empress."

~~~~
A/N:
So this is the first request. Thank you for requesting. I hope you like this!