He Insipires You Greatly

[Name] sat quietly in her room. Staring, no wait scratch that, GLARING. She's glaring at her laptop with arms crossed. "Why can't I think of anything to write damn!" she exclaimed while messing her hair. [Name] created her own digital diary. It is different from an ordinary diary because one, it was digital. Second, it didn't record how her day went. It recorded what she felt that day. It recorded the feeling. Not the event.

She sighed and she started to listen to her music. She stretched her arms as she turned her attention to the music and started singing along.

"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need,

Please stay, as long as you need.

Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave,

Please stay forever with me..."

She stopped singing as memories of her and Akashi flooded her mind. She remembered how they met, how Akashi suddenly asked her out, their first date, and also their first kiss. She smiled fondly at the memory. She looked back at her laptop and started to write with Akashi in her mind.

After a few minutes, Akashi entered [Name]'s room only to found out that she fell asleep. He sighed and approached her, gently picking her up and placing her on the bed. He looked at her and smiled fondly. "Even when you're asleep you look beautiful." He whispered as he placed a kiss on her forehead. [Name] groaned and snuggled more to the pillows. 'Tch. It should be a crime to be that cute.' He thought. He smiled at her sleeping figure one last time and stood up. He noticed the laptop and walked closer to it. He saw the document open and scanned its contents. He read that one line that made him smile and love [Name] more than he already has.

He looked at [Name]'s sleeping figure one last time before making sure he saved the file and turning it off. He closed the lights and exited the room while still remembering that one line.

"His name is Akashi Seijuro and he will always be my inspiration for everything I do. "

     ~~~~~

A/N:

My one shots are very short :( I have writer's block. Ugh. I hope you enjoyed it.

Btw, the song I used is called "If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn" by Sleeping with Sirens.