He Will Act Like Your Own Personal Doctor

"[Name]..."

"No..."

"You need to."

"No..."

"[Name]."

"I don't wanna!"

"You're being childish. "

"So what?!"

Akashi's eye twitched as he looked at the current state of his girlfriend. [Name] has rolled into a blanket and buried herself more into her pillows. He sighed as he tried to make [Name] drink her medicine. She was having a fever and he was trying to convince her for a good 20 minutes now.

-Flashbackssu-

"Fuck." [Name] cursed under her breath when she found out that she forgot to bring her umbrella. The rain was pouring hard that day and she was dismissed earlier than usual because apparently, her teacher was out for vacation. She was about to dial her boyfriend's number when a thought came to her mind. "Fuck it. I'm not going to bother Sei-kun at his practice. It's my fault anyway. I'm just going to enjoy this." She said to herself as she ran outside. And as she said, she enjoyed the rain.

Halfway home, she started to feel tired and her hands now feel cold. "Damn, I didn't know it was going to be this cold." She said as she hugged herself. It was still raining hard with no signs of stopping. Only a few people were walking and cars were just passing by fast. One car sped up and splashed water at her. "I know I'm already wet and it's fucking cold!" [Name] shouted at the vehicle.

"Watch your words [Name]." a voice behind her said. She immediately turned around and saw Akashi glaring at her. He approached her and shared his umbrella at her. "H-Hi S-Seijuro." She said stuttering because of the cold and also because she knew Akashi will be mad. "[Name] what do you think you're doing?!"

"Uhh... Playing in the rain?"

"You forgot your umbrella, didn't you?"

"Uhhh, yeah. Hehehe. Sorry Sei-kun."

"Tch."

Akashi took his coat and put it around [Name]'s shoulders. "You'll get sick! You shoul've called me." He scolded her. "Sorry. I just didn't want to be a bother." She whispered. He sighed and he held her closer. "You're not a bother. And you'll never be a bother. Stop being so independent and try to rely on me more." He said as he gave her a reassuring smile. "I will. Thank you Sei."

-Flashback endssu-

"[Name] get up and take your medicine. That's an order." He said. "But Sei~! It's yucky! I don't wanna!" she tried to reason out. Keyword: tried. Akashi's eye twitched as he yanked [Name] out of the blankets. "Seiju—mmph!" she was cut off as Akashi kissed her. Her eye widened and her jaw dropped when he pulled away. Akashi took her surprise as a chance of put the medicine in her mouth and made her swallow it. "Sei!!! That's not fair!" she said and she stuck her tongue out due to the bitterness of the medicine. "Plus, it will make you sick!" she said as she glared at Akashi. "No I won't get sick." He said as he stood up and smirked triumphantly. "And if I do get sick, you're going to take care of me anyways."

[Name] pouted and Akashi let out a chuckle. He sat down at the edge of her bed and made her lie down. [Name], not having strength, did not oppose to Akashi's touch. "I'm still mad at you, Sei." She said, glaring at him. He chuckled as he tucked stray hairs behind her ear. "I know. That's why get better so I can make it up to you." He said. Akashi kissed [Name]'s forehead and smiled at her. She smiled back and yawned. "Sleep tight my empress. You'll be better soon." Akashi said. "Thanks for taking care of me Seijuro." She mumbled as she drifted off to sleep. Akashi smiled and kissed her forehead once more. "Anything for my empress." He said as walked out of the room to let her rest.

OMAKE:

"Achoo!"

"Would you look at that. The red emperor just sneezed."

"Shut up [Name]. Achoo!"

"Pfft—Hahaha!"

"[Name]..."

"Y-You..hahahaha! Sound s-so cute! Hahaha!"

"Achoo! *glare*"

"Alright, alright. I'll stop. Get well soon Sei. Love yah!"

"[Name] wait."

"Yes Sei?"

"Cuddle with me."

"E-Eh?!"

"That's an order."

"F-Fine."

~~~~

Welp that's all for the special chapter~! Yeah I know, it's very short too.. Sorry.

Anywaaaay, I'm planning on doing a Halloween special for the KnB boys. If you have any requests, feel free to message me. 

Thanks for reading~!!