Request: He accepts your weird quirks

Akashi Seijuro watched as his girlfriend bit her lip unconsciously. [Name] was sitting at his bed and staring at her laptop intently. She was staying at Akashi's house for a few days since here parents didn't want to leave alone for their vacation. A slight blush crept up to Akashi's face as he tried to push away dirty thoughts that came to his mind. "Sei? What's wrong?" [Name]'s voice snapped Akashi from his thoughts. "It's nothing, love. What are you doing just staring at your laptop? There are much more pleasant things to look at." Akashi said as he smirked and went near [Name] to look at her laptop. "I'm waiting for the results for the raffle I joined. My favorite artist just held a raffle for her her achievement. She said to send messages then whoever she picks will be the winner. The prize will be a one-of-a-kind and personalized fanart." she explained. "My message isn't that good. That's why I know I won't win. But it's not bad to just hope for the best right?"

Akashi looked at her again. Ah, that's why. Akashi thought to himself. She bites her lip in anxiousness. "[Name] stop biting your lip." he said lovingly. "E-Eh? I'm sorry." she said. He just chuckled and placed his head on her shoulders. "Stop biting your lip. If you continue doing that I won't be able to control myself." he said as he placed a kiss on [Name]'s cheeks. "S-Seijuro!" [Name] exclaimed as she hid her face to cover her blushing face. 

Suddenly,  a notification popped up. She quickly checked it and squealed as she hugged Akashi in happiness. "SEI!! I WON!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!" she squealed. Akashi grunted and [Name] realized what she was doing. "I-I'M SORRY SEI!!" she said as she let go of Akashi. "It's not that I'm not enjoying the feel of your.... hug, it's just that I couldn't breathe. Otherwise, it's okay, love." he said as he smiled.

"Sei~!! I won. I'm so happy!" she said. "As expected of my empress. I know you'll always win." he said as he gazed lovingly at [Name]. "Thanks Sei-kun." she replied as she turned away from him, leaving him confused. [Name] suddenly squealed and started giggling. Akashi noticed how her eyes sparkled. "What prize did you get? What is this that is making my empress happy?" he said as he tried to look into her laptop. [Name] let out a squeak and moved away from Akashi which made Akashi look at [Name] that sent shivers to her. "U-Uhhmm.. I-I don't t-think y-you'll like this p-prize." she said nervously. 

Akashi went closer to [Name] and cornered her to a wall. "S-Sei.." she said, looking into his eyes. Akashi took the chance and swiped away [Name] laptop. "W-Wait S-Sei!!" she exclaimed but it was too late. Akashi already looked at the picture and showed a face of disgust. The fanart was a picture of Aomine and Kagami. Naked. On top of each other. With Aomine biting a pack of condom. [Name] hid her face and she took the laptop away from Akashi. He looked at her and crossed his arms. "So...Daiki and Taiga huh?" he said, amused.

"S-Shut up."

"I didn't know you like things like that."

"I-I..U-Uhh.. I j-just--"

"You never cease to surprise me my empress. Though it may disgust me, I will accept your hobby."

"R-Really?"

"yes but it doesn't mean that I will--"

"YAY. OMFG. AOKAGA IS *SCREAM* LIKE OMG OMG. BUT I LIKE MIDOTAKA TOO. OMFG ITS JUST PERFECT I CAN SEE THE LOVE."

"[Name]..."

"LIKE REALLY SEI LOOK AT THEM. THEIR PAIRING IS PERFECT. IT'S TREASURE. LIKE OMG OMG OMG OMG *SCREAM* *MORE FANGIRL NOISES*"

Akashi sighed as [Name] continued to "fangirl". He looked at her lovingly and smiled. Oh how he loves her and her quirks. She may have her flaws but that doesn't mean she's imperfect in his eyes.

~~~~~~

A/N: 

Sorry it took so long! And I want to apologize about this short story, I know it's really crappy. I didn't really know what 'weird quirks' is so... yeah. I'm sorry!