Request: He Gives You Confidence

"Oh my glob! Oh my glob! Oh my glob! Oh my glob! Oh my glob! Why did I do this? Should I back out? Oh my glob it's almost time! Fuuuuuuuuuuu—" [Name] chanted in her head. She took a deep breath to calm down but unfortunately, it didn't work. She was nervous (A/N: AS FUCK.)

[Name] was competing in an art competition in her school. It was almost time for her to hang and present her work. Bad news for her, she didn't even know how to handle the anxiety. More bad news, other schools are also participating this year, including Rakuzan. Which means her boyfriend, Akashi will definitely attend. "Shit. I have to do good or else Sei will be embarrassed. Holy fuck what if I fail and he'll get embarrassed and then he'll be ashamed of me then he'll break up with me. OOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Arms suddenly embraced her from behind and a squeal escaped from her lips a she slightly jumped from the contact. "Calm down empress. It's me." Akashi said as he kissed her temple. She broke away from the hugged and faced him. "Don't do that! I almost had a heart attack!" she exclaimed. Akashi chuckled and pecked her lips. "I heard you panicking. I can sense it even if I'm not with you. I also heard you mention me. You need to calm down [Name]. You'll do great." He said while looking into her eyes.

She sighed and sadly smiled at him. "But Sei-kun, what if I lose? What if I fuck up? They're so much better than me. " she mumbled the last part that Akashi almost didn't hear her. "Empress, you'll do fine." He reassured her. As she looked at him, she saw another competitor in her peripheral vision. Causing her to turn her head and see the art he was holding. Her eyes widened and she started shaking and breathing heavily.

She hurriedly went to a hidden corner and sat there. Holding her head in her arms. Akashi worriedly followed her. He sat down with her and took her in his arms. "Sei-kun, I can't do this. If I fuck up then everyone will make fun of me then I'll embarrass you then you'll be ashamed of me then you'll break up with me and then you'll never want to see me again then—" she was cut off by his lips smashing on her own. He kissed passionately and by the time they pulled away they were both panting for air.

"What are you talking about? I won't leave you. Not now, not ever. I won't break up with you just because of a little slip up. I doubt that you will even have a mistake in there. So calm down." He said softly to her, hugging her close. [Name] hugged back and inhaled his calming scent. "Thank you Seijuro." "Now, go up there and show them how great you are. You won't fail me, I am absolute." He said, smiling and looking fondly at her. She smiled back and stood up just as the announcer called her name. She nodded and went outside but not before giving Akashi a little peck on his lips.

In the end, [Name] did won the competition. She was so happy and as she saw Akashi waiting for her, she couldn't help but jump into his arms. "I love you Sei." She said. He chuckled and kissed her. "I love you too. I told you so, you were great. I am absolute after all."

"Yes, Yes you are my emperor."