He Supports You

Warning: Mild cussing
~~~~~~~~~

Akashi Seijuro, a member of the Generation of Miracles, Rakuzan's basketball team captain, a prodigy, the absolute emperor in every aspect. It would be impossible for him not to have those fangirls that obsess over him.

[Name] sighed just thinking about it as she went to the gym where they always held their practices. As she went nearer, screams and squeals of Akashi's fans can be heard. Tch. Here they go again. She thought. Damn they're blocking the entrance.

She went and ignored the loud screaming of girls as she managed to sneak quietly in the gym. They didn't even notice her as they were focused on the players. She sighed to herself as you walked towards the bench and waited for their break.

The coach blew his whistle as signal for the their break and the fangirls' noises grew louder and louder. She saw the others flirt with the players, mainly Akashi, Kotaro, and Reo.

[Name] stared at them, curious on how they would handle the fangirls. Reo just smiled at them warmly and waved. He really is like a big brother. It's like he's the mom of the team. She chuckled. Then her eyes turn to Kotaro who began boasting his abilities and flexing his muscles. Her eye twitched at the sight. WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS?! KISE?! she thought. Her attention was finally caught by Akashi who was walking towards the girls. "I'm sorry but we're on our break. We appreciate the support but I - We, need some peace and quiet." he said professionally and walked away, gaining some disappointed 'awws'. The fangirls left though and Nebuya immediately closed the doors. Akashi didn't even bother to look back and marched straight towards [Name].

"We should put a security lock. Your fangirls are annoying." Nebuya said. "You're just jealous we have fangirls." Kotaro retorted. "Why you little-" "That's enough." Nebuya was cut off by Akashi. [Name] smiled and gave them each their water bottles and they thanked her in return. Akashi smiled at her endearingly and kissed her temple. "How was your day my empress?" Akashi asked. "The usual." she replied smiling back at the red emperor. "[Name] chaaaaan~" Kotaro called. "What is it Kotaro? And lower your voice, I'm not that far away from you."

"Can I ask you a question?" he said. "You already did." she said. "[Name] is sarcastic as always." Nebuya said. All of them paid attention to Kotaro at this point, even Akashi. Though she took note that he was holding her hand tighter than before, but not enough to hurt her. "What will you do if someone to tried to take away Akashi-san from you?" he asked.

Her eyes widened at the question. "Wha- Where is this question coming from Kotaro?" she said fighting off the blush that's heating up her cheeks. "Ehehehe.. W-Well.." he hesitated. "Kotaro." Akashi said in a demanding tone and Kotaro flinched. "N-No reason! I-Its just fangirls are super obsessed with Akashi-san. So I'm kinda curious on how you will react." Kotaro explained.

"I see." she said as she tried to think for a few seconds. She smiled at the team, "If someone tried to hit on Sei-kun, there's a big possibility that there will be blood spilled." she said half-jokingly with a smile. The others shivered as they saw her smile and chuckled nervously. Akashi just chuckled and kissed your cheek. "Don't worry, I won't let you get caught by the police." he said. HE'S FINE WITH THE BLOODSHED! The others thought.

-Time skip by Midorima's tsundereness-
It's almost time for everyone to go home and [Name] is still waiting for the team to finish cleaning. Akashi left for the locker room to change as someone entered the gym. What's she doing in here? she thought. The person who came in was the leader of those fangirls who are totally obsessed over Akashi. She didn't like it when she learned that [Name] was the one that stole his heart and not her. She tried to hurt her physically but of course, Akashi wouldn't let harm go to her way. She also tried to spread rumors about her but Akashi stopped it. She now tries bring her down through direct words.