5. Band Member Your Friends With That He's Jealous Of

Gerard Way -
He knew that you love more intense bands like Marilyn Manson. So when you met Chris Motionless from Motionless In White. He couldn't help but feel jealous, so he made sure that he was forever holding your hand or his arm around around your waist. And when you got home, he told you what was up and you said your sorry. To say sorry properly you made him some hot chocolate and watched old horror movies while cuddling up to him.

Mikey Way -
You met Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy at a party, so when he brought you over to their table. You said hello to them all but couldn't keep your eyes of Pete and neither could he. You both walked over to the drinks table. You where giggling and chatting to each other when Mikey came up and slipped his arm around your waist. He told you that it was time you should start heading home, you agreed and said goodbye to Pete.

Ray Toro -
You both share a love for the post-hardcore band Pierce The Veil but when you met them after their concert you couldn't contain your excitement to see Tony, and the rest of the guys. Even though Ray was jealous he was also happy for you. You seen Tony last which meant you had more time to talk and you when you glanced at Ray he was glaring at Tony. But before you had time to ask it was time to leave. You said goodbye and hugged them all

Frank Iero -
You were childhood friends with Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds Of Summer. Their band wasn't your taste in music but you grown to love it. So you invited Michael over to meet Frank and you talked for about 5 or 6 hours about times of when you were younger. Frank was kind of awkwardly sitting there and he just kind of got up without saying anything. You excused yourself to go find Frank and when you did he was in the bedroom with his head in his hands. He told what was wrong, you said you were sorry and both descended down the stairs joining the conversation again. Frank and him were actually so alike it was creepy.

A/N I own the picture, so if you would like to use it please give credit to me or something like that.