6. Band Member He's Friends With That Your Jealous Of

Frank Iero -
It was his birthday party and there was still a few friends of his you didn't know such as Lynn Gunn, so when you seen them to chatting and laughing you couldn't help but feel a pang of jealously take its course on you. Frank then sees you and invites you over. Apparently Lynn and you are very alike and could become great friends in which you did.

Mikey Way -
After going to Starbucks you went home to see Mikey on his phone texting someone called Rydel from R5. You were left wondering who the hell they were, R5?! What kind of name is that?? She was then at your freaking front door, you opened it up and just about closed again but just before you did Mikey intervened. He invited her in and talked to her but then within 5 minutes she was gone. You still what she came for.....

Ray Toro -
It was Halloween and you were throwing a party and Lyn-Z came along, you remember her from when she was dating Gerard but you never got to meet her. She was apparently really close with Ray, so when he introduced you both. She was like your twin and it was AMAZING! You two are now very best friends much to Gerard disapproval.

Gerard Way -
When he met Frank's friend Michael, they all went out together with this band called Hey Violet and there were a few girls so you were cautious but when he got home he didn't shut up. He talked about different things from what he drank to what they talked about and much more. But you felt very jealous when he kept on mentioning the lead singer, you don't remember her name but you don't like her at all.