10. He's Jealous

Mikey Way -
You two were walking down the street when you walked past a group of guys and they all whistled at you. You thought it was funny but Mikey didn't look amused. He protectively put his hand on the small of your back and kind of pushed you ever so slightly to get you away from them.

Gerard Way -
Being friends with Frank was interesting from the dirty jokes to the bad puns. But whenever Gerard was around you two would dial it down but when you were out the band you two kind of went wild. In the corner of Frank's eye he seen Gerard looking very angry and that pushed him to do to more. Nobody thinks back to that moment because it kind of scarred some people.

Ray Toro -
You two were more the indoor playing video games type of couple but you do enjoy hiking once a week.

Frank Iero -
The relationship between you and Frank except for this one, unlucky, guy. That was the end of him.......jk.......he's alive but if you didn't stop him he wouldn't of been. It was one fateful night when you wore that blood red dress that compliments your figure and Frank had just gone away to get drinks when some random dude came up and started to get dirty with you, well tried too.........