18. He Meets Your Family

Gerard Way -
It was a regular Wednesday night for you two but when you got a call from your parents saying your family cat had passed away, you immediately rushed over to bury it in the backyard. Gerard tagged along with you mainly to help comfort you in this sad moment. He met your parents but this was defiantly not the way you wanted it to happen. Although you did meet up a week or so later to properly get them acquainted.

Mikey Way -
Your parents hated the fact you were dating a musician because of the money he was going to give such as the fact that he wouldn't be able to provide for you and maybe your children later. You did let them know that you were still together with him and things were going smoothly and amazingly. You weren't surprised when they said if you were going to be with him then they would disown you as a daughter.

Frank Iero -
It was the first week of the holiday and you planned to meet up with your parents with Frank. You had them over coffee and they both left with smiles. But the conversations that flowed through the house were spectacular from how much he loved you to how many children he wanted. Keep in mind they wanted a least 3 grandchildren so when he said 5 and that was what you both said, they were overjoyed.

Ray Toro -
It was your uncles funeral because he was stupid and drank too much. He was alcoholic after all. You brought Frank along for comfort. There he met all your family including your parents who were deeply upset with the incident of your uncles death. You mumbled to each other with everything going on. Ray brought you home and you promised that he would meet your parents in a different setting.

--------------------

So sorry for updating sooner......hehe...........sorry

Please forgive me! Maybe the photo will help!