Tongue Tied- Zerkjzl

Inspired by the song in the media, not based on it though :)

Josh POV

Something had changed in the last few weeks and I couldn't quite put my finger on what. All I knew was that now whenever my friend of 11 years was around I was inexplicably unable to get my words out properly. I was tongue tied. For example last week he joined the Skype call to see if anyone was around to record and I just couldn't get my words out to reply until he left assuming I was afk. Then yesterday he visited the house briefly and when I opened the door to him I just stood there staring not saying anything. Simon eventually came to rescue me, pulling Tobi up to his room to record a video.
A knock on my door pulls me out of my thoughts, instinctively I yell for the person to come in expecting Simon or Vik to want to record. Instead the person who entered my room was Tobi. I'm sure you can guess what happened next. That's right I stared at him, again. he seemed unsettled by my staring but I couldn't speak.
"Josh" Tobi said softly "Whats up with you?" He looked concerned, worried even but still I couldn't say anything. I shrugged a little helplessly as tears began to form in my eyes out of frustration.
"Oh Josh, I'm here for you, you know that. I'm not stopping now. 11 years remember" Tobi said reassuringly as he held my face in his hands, forcing me to look into his eyes.
I looked around his face seeing only support and love for me, that was when I knew. I loved Tobi and not just as a friend. That was when I made up my mind and a second later my lips met his.
Tobi pulled away a few seconds later smiling widely. "Does that mean I can have my old Joshy back?"