Calstar - Lost

This is really short
Sorry - also thanks to BamLeosGirl for requesting Calstar although this is kinda rubbish :/
Also it's two am and i really should be asleep, but I'm not so yeah

"Cal are you sure we're going the right way?" Vik asked beginning to trail behind Cal as they walked through the woods.

"Yeah of course I am" Cal assured him.

"Well it's just that this is the third time we've walked through this part of the forest"

"No it's not"

"Yes it is" Vik giggled taking the map from Cal. "Where's the compass?"

"Compass?"

"Yeah you know the thing that tells you what direction is north"

Cal said nothing and just stared at Vik confused.

"You don't have a compass, how have you been trying to navigate?"

Cal looked at his feet sheepishly.

"We're screwed" Vik sighed before remembering something he had been told by his biology teacher in school. "Don't gold lichen grow facing south?"

Cal looked at Vik disbelievingly. Why would he remember that? For that matter why did Vik remember that?

"I think they do, so uh lets go north, we should reach the road eventually"

------------

"I'm sorry I messed up Vik" Cal said as they finally arrived at the campsite three hours later than planned.

"It's fine Cal, I should've helped you anyway" Vik said.

"Hey Vik where are the tent poles?"

"Aren't they... Aren't they in the bag?"

"No" Cal replied confused.

"Well this adventure has gone well hasn't it" Vik said sadly looking at the ground forlorn.

"Well I've gotten to spend time with you, with no one else around to distract you" Cal said pulling Vik into a hug and pressing a kiss to the shorter mans forehead.