Zerkstar- I Will Not Kiss You

Probably sad, inspired by song in media. I loved MCR so much when I was year 9 and 10 and I heard this cover and it's beautiful. It has a whole different emotion to the original. Both are brilliant though

Josh didn't look himself, his illness was talking it's toll on him. His hair had fallen off not long after his treatment had started and now Josh was pale, skinny and sickly looking. Looking at him anyone could guess he was reaching the end of his time. Josh knew that too. He'd spent years in treatment hoping that one day he might get the all clear but after three years in hospital it was clear that wasn't the case.

The doctors had estimated he had a month left two months ago. Josh was already pushing it for time, he had been able to accept his future and make the most of the days he had left, the extra month on the doctors predictions just gave him more time to prepare Vik for what lay ahead.

Vik had taken Josh's sickness a lot harder than Josh was. Vik had lost several loved ones to various illnesses and Josh was yet another blow. Vik had spent every waking moment with Josh, knowing those moments were finite he didn't want to miss a single one.

Vik leant down to Josh and looked the older man in the eyes, he pressed a gentle kiss to Josh's cheek as Josh turned his head away from Vik.

"Josh please" Vik sighed as he tried to pull Josh's face closer again but to no avail.

Josh shook his head a little. "I don't want you to see me like this"

"Nothing has changed Josh. I love you" Vik begged holding Josh's hands tightly in his own.

"You and I both know that I'm getting worse and worse, it's nearly over now" Josh said as he continued to look away from Vik.

"Don't say that, positivity remember" Vik was nearly crying now, he wasn't ready to lose Josh, he would never be ready.

Josh turned back to Vik looking directly into the younger mans eyes "Vik I'm going to die"

Vik's body shook as he began to sob into Josh's chest.

"This isn't living Vik. Three years in a hospital and I'm still not any better. I'm never going to get better" Josh stroked Vik's hair gently before continuing "I love you, more that you can imagine. That's what I hate most about all of this. When it's all over I'll be gone, but you won't. I wish I didn't have to leave you like this"

"It's not your fault Josh" Vik mumbled into Josh's chest as he tried to calm down. "I love you Joshy"

"I love you too star"

Well I've written a bit of my personal statement yay! Some of my friends already have offers so I'm scared

If there's a ship or prompt or something anyone wants just let me know :) I'll add it to my list