Sad Ministar (List Part One)

"Simon" Vik croaked his voice quiet and rough.
"I'm here Vikky, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere" Simon told Vik as calmly as he could manage as he tightened his hold on Vik's hand. "I'm never leaving you. I promise"
Vik made a discontented noise in his throat as he shook his head as hard as he could manage. "Don't promise that Simon"
"It's true Vik. I'm here now and I'm not leaving"
"But I am Simon. You-" Vik's speech was interrupted by the beginnings of a coughing fit that shook his entire body. Simons hand tightened around Vik's again as his other was held out towards Vik helplessly.
After a few moments Vik's coughing ended but the two sat in silence for a couple minutes before Vik spoke again
"Look at me Simon" the blonde boy shook his head at their intertwined hands, tears welling in his brilliant blue eyes.
"Simon, please"
Slowly the older boy raised his head, his sea blue eyes slowly meeting Vik's own dark ones. Simons eyes didn't stop there they flitted nervously around the hospital room, across the younger boy's weakened, frail body.
"Simon, I'm going to die. Don't pretend I won't. There's nothing left the doctors can do"
"Don't say that Vik. Please Vik" Simon begged as tears began to fall freely down his face.
"Simon look at me. This is a good day for me now. The best in weeks. I'm near the end. Did the doctors tell you what's happening today? I'm rallying" Vik wasn't lying. For the past few months Vik had been in near constant pain, struggling to breathe, seemingly on the brink of death. But the past 20 hours had been much better. Vik seemed to have improved in every way even if only for a short period.
"Tobi told me but don't say that Vik maybe you really are getting better"
"Simon please. I just want two things from you Simon."
"Fine, but you aren't dying Vik. You aren't. you're going to live; you are going to be fine."
Vik shook his head sadly a little before speaking. "Just promise me you will do everything we were going to. Finish the list. See the world like we wanted to, then move on. Find someone who deserves you. Please"
Simon sat in silence for a moment before signing heavily. "for you Vik anything."
"Hold me?" Vik requested. Simon smiled a little before standing slowly and slipping onto the edge of Vik's bed before wrapping his arms around the younger boy.
Simon held Vik for hours until at 4:07 AM Vik passed away in Simon's arms.

So I have an idea to continue this. It would be minizerk so that might happen :) Also I got my AS results AAB and C in a mock in a fourth subject so I'm happy about that.