chapter 2

" You took long enough ", Dedrie mumbled.I rolled my eyes at her and walked to the fridge. I open it and I find nothing in it I close it and walk over to Dedrie."Sooo whose this aunt Taral you were talking about ", I say whilst pushing my glasses up My nose bridge. "Oh shes dads long lost cousin and somehow they reunited so now we have to go meet her family ".I look at Dedrie and she's busy tieng her black waist long hair into a messy bun.It takes me all my self control not to roll my eyes .Just then mum and dad walk into the kitchen."Good evening ", they say in unison .I reply and look down at my lap. we all stand up and get into our white meserati.We reach at my so called aunts house and I must say their mansion was stunning .We walk towards the door my dad knocks on it and after some few minutes the door is opened.There standing at the door was the most hottest guy I have ever seen .He looks at us with his green eyes , flips his ebony balck hair, smiles at us and then says"welcome".I stop there just staring at him .He looked so ..oh so HOT!!Dedrie, mom and dad walk in whilst im still day dreaming. "Um princess I belive you are supposed to get in not stand outside like that.I know iam hot but you do have to meet my mum "he says smirking at me.I look at the floor and blush."Did I mention how hot you look whilst blushing"he whispers so that only I can hear him .