chapter four

"Yes sir "she  whispers. I look at her through my glasses she looked so bubbly."I need you to show Samantha the library"my uncle says fixing his tie .she smiles at me and I stand up  and walk out of the room."Hy sweetie you must be Samantha " she says .I look at her rising my eyebrow at that statement."Yes im Samantha and you are ?" ."iam Sarah and iwll be more like your guardian angle as long as you are at this house" .I smile at her but still put on a confused face.we walk into the kitchen and she offers me some water ."no thanks " I whisper. She frowns at me and motions for me to walk through the door."so miss Samantha how old are you" she askes with the most kindest smile I have ever seen.As soon as I see that smile I lighten up " iam 14 and iam a freshman at The Hills High School" she stops abruptly "so that must mean you will be learning with your cousin Darwin!!!" She sequels winking at me .I blush and look away.DID I JUST DO THAT ."Aww some one is in love !!!!".I stop once I hear that voice.Stupid karma ruining everything .I feel someone grab me by the waist and whisper"someone is in love.anyway I dont blame  you I do gave the most beautiful body ever"his hot minty breath hits my ear sending  shivers to my body.I push him away from me and glare at him " I dont like you Darwin".He walks towards me and I back away a little ."You know you love me " he whispers in a low sexy voice. I crush into the wall and he comes closer until our lips are an inch apart.He lowers his head and kisses my lips lightly.My face turns into a  bright red and he chuckles ."Alright you two step away from each other I have to do something so Darwin can you show her the library and keep  you hands to your self " she glares at him whilst walking out of the kitchen  ."Come on princess lets go " he says winking at me as he walks away ."just my luck to get a cousin who flirts with me all the time. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO HOT"I whisper to my self.Fortunately for me Darwin heard me " Thanks babe" he says chuckling "Kill me now" I whisper to myself as we get to a black door.