chapter3

I played with my nails and later looked up.He was looking down at me or more like staring down at me ."Samantha!!"Dedrie calls out.I roll my eyes and push past this really cute guy aka my cousin."Iam here Dee no need to shout ", I say walking towards her.She was standing next to a black door with her arms crossed over her chest .What was it now I thought walking towards her."What were u doing out side with him "she motions to our cousin."uh um .... well I um " I statter looking at the floor.She walks towards me , hugs me and whispers " stay way from Darwin Samantha his not good for you".She lets go of me and walks into a room .I just stand there shocked about what she had said.I walk into the room and find my aunt and her husband seated on a black couch opposite them are my parents and a sulking Dedrie picking at her nails.I walk towards my aunt and uncle and give them a hug each . We talk and chat for some time and Darwin walks in and is introduced. "So samantha what do you like to do as your hobby" my uncle says .I look at the the floor and pick at My nails " Reading " I say in a low voice . "Well I have a library upstairs would you like to see it " he says.I nood my head and start to pick at my nails.I always did this when I was nervous and right now saying I was nervous was an understatement. He stands up goes to a small phone and says " call Sarah to my living room". After some minutes a lady old enough to be my mom comes into the living room ." Yes sir " she whispers.