chapter 10

"Missed me "katie traced her index finger on Darwin's cheeks.I almost gagged I swear ."I Missed you too much to express it in words.why dont you let me show you how much I missed you" Darwin grabbed her waist and crushed his lips on hers .Okay now I was gonna gag ." Uh -um w-well iam just gonna leave " I whisper before I literary run out of the school gates . The last thing I hear is Zachary laughing. I run home and open the door. "Mum iam home !!" I shout but therez no response then I remember "Dedrie".I run towards her room .I open it And shes not in .'urghhh" I groan when I see shes gone. I walk to my room and throw myself on my bed.After 5 minutes of picking at my nails I falk asleep.Iam woken up by my phone ringing ."urghh dear God why does this always always hapen to me?"I reach for my phone and answer it."WE HAVE BEEN KnockiNG ON THE DAMN DOOR FOR AGES LET US IN OR Have YOU ForgOTTEN ABOUT THE FLIPPING PARTY" McKenzie's voice hits My ears And I pull the phone away from My ear. "I will be ryt down in a minute" I tell her while walking down stairs.I open the door and as soon as I do that Tae and McKenzie rush through the door and go upstairs"we are gonna be late if you two keep standing there!!"Tae screams at me .I look at Kaylani and she's pulling at her hair something she does when shes nervous. I roll my eyes when she looks at me and blushes ."Kaylani what did you do now ? I know you did some thing pretty stupid an-"I was cut of by her screaming something at me."w-what?!!? " I rise my eyebrow at her.

♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♡How did you like this chapter.Hope you loved it anyway .sorry it was this short.

Xoxoxoxox

Madleen2003♥♡♥