chapter12

We got out of Tae's car and made our way to the house.There were red solo cups everywhere and some people were grinding on each other.We got into the house and a blast of music hit us."I dont think I wanna do this anymore " I whisper so that only I can hear what I said but fortunately for me (sense the sarcasm) Tae heard me.She glared at me and pushed me deep into the party."You are gonna stay here and have fun kay?!" Tae shouted .I nodded my head and made it to the kitchen. I jumped when I felt someone's hand wrap around my waist ."DARWIN" I whispered."flip Darwin let go off of my waist you douche!!"I screamed at him.He smirks at me and says "oh come on dont act like you dont it princess ".I glare at him and he chuckles "you know you love me " he says winking at me.I groan "I hate my cousin I swear" I whisper to myself."what did you say?" He says .I quickly move out of his arm and run up stairs where I knew he would never find me. I opened a door and saw kaylani and Raider making out.Raider laid Kaylani on the bed and removed her top "no Ray I dont wanna have sex " she whispered but he kept on kissing her.l walked into the room and pushed him away."Raider don't ever touch kaylani like that ever again "I said kicking him where the sun doesnt shine.He fell to the ground and groaned.I ran to kaylani who was sitting on the bed crying her eyes out."its ok kaylani its fine your safe"I said just before she pushed me away."why did you beat him up sammy he will never forgive me"she said running towards him ."what do you mean kaylani he was gonna rape you !!"I shouted.She rested her head on his chest and he groaned. "Get out !! Get out!! Sammy I thought you were my friend .cant you see you hurt him"she said stroking his chest."kaylani I...."I said before I was cut off by kaylani. "I love him sammy .I love him and I dont care what you say or do I will never leave him now GET OUT!!"she shouted .I looked at her I felt hot tears running down my cheeks .I went downstairs and just as I was half way I saw things blaring and I fell backward and on cue Darwin caught me.