chapter 8

"Sorry Mrs Reece there was a traffic jam .This will never happen again " Kaylani half whispers. Mrs Reece looks at the four of us for some time .Somewhere in the class someone giggles at out misfortune .I look up and See Rhonda.Dear God I swear if I could I would have killed that plastic Barbie ages ago .But the person seating next to her took my attention .Darwin had his arm over her shoulder and she was resting her head on his chest.I rose an eyebrow at Darwin and Rhonda they looked as if they knew each other since birth.I dont know why but I felt a little I dunno ....JEALOUS . No I wasnt jealous this guy was my cousin brother. Darwin Salvado and I was Samantha Salvado ."ok you are forgiven go sit down " Mrs Reece says .We walk to our sits and as we pass by Rhonda gives the ugliest eye ever if people would die because of those looks I would have died ages ago.Tae and McKenzie seat in front of me and Kaylani."Um sammy are you ok you look like you just saw a ghost " Kaylani says pulling at her hair. I look at Rhonda and Darwin and my frown gets deeper."Nothing is wrong iam fine" I say.She looks at me and smiles" I know you sammy your not ok but its fine you will open up eventually" she says as the bell rings.The day moves so fast but I cant help but notice the way Rhonda is all over Darwin.School ends fast and iam on my way back when I hear " Princess wait up!"I stop and turn around only find Darwins arm around Rhondas Shoulders and I rise my eyebrow at this picture. "Hyy princess .I wanna introduce you to Rhonda .Rhonda this is Samantha our cousin" First of all I know who Rhonda is shez such a drama queen or like others like to say the queen "bee of our school". Second of all "our cousin? ?". I looked at them both." Shes so pretty Dee I think I like her" she says looking at me with a smile on her face."Our cousin ?" I half whisper"Yes you are our cousin princess cause Rhonda is my twin sister" he says kissing her on her forehead.

************************WHAT DO YOU THINK. I Hope YOU LIKED IT

♥♥♥♥♥♥ MADLEEN2003