chapter 6

BIP !BIP! ."URGHH shut up I wanna sleep " I whisper while pulling my comfoters over my head .I sleep a little more then I shoot up ." First day of school!!" I mumble to myself .I ran to the bathroom fast and shower . I dress into a white blouse, blue skinny jeans, black converse shoes and I tie my hair with a white hair tie and head band and apply pink lipstick and a little makeup.I rush to the other side of the bed and take my phone and nerds.I run downstairs and find mom, dad and Dedrie having breakfast. I look at Dedrie and shes in her pyjamas. "morning mum and dad " I say kissing them both on their cheeks ." Morning Dee" I say smilling at her while reaching out to take an apple."hie sammy " she says returning the smile I choke on my apple when she says that.Mom rises a fine eye brow at me." Oh sorry " she just smiles at me and now it was my turn to rise an eyebrow she had never in her whole life called me sammy in such a sisterly tone. I dismiss the thought thinking that maybe she felt guilty for snapping at me last night. "Dee why arent u dressed for school we are almost late you know " I say looking at her through my glasses. She looks at mom and dad weirdly and looks at me smiling ." Iam not going to school today " she says pushing her food around her plate .I rise my eyebrow t her " you never miss school " I say looking at her and she looked away so I could see heat in her cheeks. WHAT WAS GOING ON .DEE NEVER BLUSHS .EVER. "Samantha leave your sister alone .your going to be late" my dad says in a low controlling voice. I look at mom , dad and Dee and then I know something is wrong. "Yes dad" I say in a low voice I kiss them all on their cheeks and walk to school .I walk into the school gates and I mumble" great ".I feel arms go around my waist and I scream .I turn around and look straight into Darwin's eyes."Hyy babe" he says pushing me close to him sending me crushing into his chest.I look into his eyes and he looks into mine too. "Samantha Salvado!!!"three girls scream at the top of their voices in unison .

************************
Done !! Hope you liked it iam putting a pics of samanthas friends in the next chapter

Love you all ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Madleen2003 ♥