9

About thirty minutes passed before I admitted to myself that I was lost.
"Shit." I mumbled, wishing that I didn't run off.
I looked around, trying to find some way out of the dark. I sighed, dealing with the fact that I was a moron to run away in someplace like this.
I rolled my eyes and say on the floor, rolled up my sleeves and stared at my arm.
If only I knew better than to do so...
Maybe... I wouldn't be in this mess.
I wouldn't be fucked in the head, wouldn't be insane, I would be loved, and appreciated.
Hell, if I didn't get adopted a week ago by those assholes than I could be with Pete Wentz, or Gerard Way, or Mark fishbach.
Maybe... I would be alright...
I sighed and closed my eyes, tears trickled down my cheeks. I brought my knees to my stomach and wrapped my arms around them.
How did I get in this situation..?
"Stuck in the jet wash.
Bad trip I couldn't get off.
And maybe I bit off more than I could chew
And overhead of the aqua blue.
Fall to your knees, bring on the rapture.
Blessed be the boys time can't capture
On film or between the sheets.
I always fall from your window to the pitch-black streets.
And with the black banners raised
As the crooked smiles fade.
Former heroes who quit too late.
Who just wanna fill up the trophy case again." I paused, took a shaky breath and continued.
"And in the end
I'd do it all again.
I think you're my best friend.
Don't you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren't alright?
Ill be yours.
When it rains it pours.
Stay thirsty like before.
Don't you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren't alright?
I'm not passive but aggressive.
Take note it's not impressive.
Empty your sadness like you're dumping your purse on my bedroom floor
We put your curse in reverse.
And it's our time now if you want it to be.
Maul the world like a carnival bear set free.
And your love is anemic.
And I can't believe that you couldn't see it coming for me.
And I still feel that rush in my veins.
It twists my head just a bit to thin.
All those people in those old photographs I've seen are dead.
And in the end
I'd do it all again.
I think you're my best friend.
Don't you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren't alright?" I whispered into the quiet air, finding peace in my thoughts.
The sound of footsteps flowed into my ears like music, guess what that means..? IM RESCUED!!!!!!
I stood up and looked around the dark corridor, finding Jack at the end of the one on my left, his head turned to the right.
"Jack!" I gasped and ran towards him. His head snapped in my direction and a smile engulfed his face, he ran forwards and when we came together he picked me up in a hug and twirled us around, making us both laugh. He finally set me firmly on the ground and grabbed my hand, he ran back to where he came, dragging me behind him. Me being confused as ever I dug my hell into the ground, trying to slow down.
"Jack! Where are we going?!" I asked and tried pulling my wrist back, but his grip held, while still not answering me.
"JACK!!!" I yelled and yanked my arm back with all my might, yanking it out of his grip and pulling him back.
"(Y/n)!!! We have to leave!! Now!" He said and reached out to grab my arm again.
"Why" I asked and stepped back, out of his reach.
"He mumbled some very inconsiderate words and flared at me, before huffing and stomping his fool like a toddler.
"Because I saw Pitch not to long ago and he was looking for you!!! We have to leave!! Or else-"
"No." I growled, interrupting him mid sentence.
"Excuse me?! I'm trying to save you!!!" He shrieked and jumped at me, going to grab my waist and running away with me.
I stared at him with a blank expression while I thought his words over.
I'm trying to save you...
"Well," I started sending him a harsh full glare his way and turning on my heel, my back facing him. "I don't need saving." I called over my shoulder and stalked off towards where I came from.