24

I wandered around the abandoned pole, looking around at the old rooms and corridors.
I walked slowly, nearing towards my room door.
It was cold, something that usually (and ironically) doesn't occur at the pole. It's usually lit with a large fireplace, and sometimes a heater. But it was never freezing like it was now.
I opened the door and walked in quickly, raising an eyebrow after seeing it was left the way I left it last.
I walked around, trailing my fingertips on several dusty objects, wiping it away as much as I could.
I looked around once more, looking for any important or significant items that may be mine. I found a bracelet from Jamie, and a necklace with ashes, sand, ice, tiny feathers and paint inside of a small clear cork bottle from all the other guardians, made by Santa himself for my birthday.
I smiled, putting it on and walking out, lighting a flame in my palm so I could walk around and see where I was going. Everything was cleared out, just not the bedrooms.
I walked into the living room, seeing the large Christmas tree bare of ornaments, and all the furniture and home goods cleared out. Every single thing was bare. It was lonely, and yet I couldn't help but feel that I wasn't alone. I felt watched. I had taken a quick glance around me to make sure, but no one showed.
I continued to explore. It was creepy to say the least. The shadows seemed too dark, and too large to be normal.
I exited the room I was in and decided to just leave. No one and nothing was here, so there was no point in staying.
Loki yipped loudly behind me, making me turn just in time to see a bright flash of icy blue magic come from a shadow in the corner, hitting him and freezing his feet to the floor and his wings to his sides.
I growled like a wolf and ran over to Loki with worry, warming up my hands and snapping my fingers.
Beside me my septer appeared and my hands flowed a bright orange, indicating warmth.
I placed my hands where the ice was and melted the ice quickly, picking Loki and my septer up as I stood quickly, shooting upwards and towards the skylight which still remained open.
I neared closer to the roof, and with one last push of energy I was out and in the night sky, letting my surroundings be illuminated by the moon.
Behind me a flash of blue skimmed by my leg, narrowly missing its target.
I turned and threw my hand out, a large flame erupting from my palms and barreling towards my ice clad enemy.
I turned around quickly and sped off, blindly in a random direction.
A blast of ice was sent towards me again, and than another hit my side and arm.
I was sent spiraling down into the snowy forest, Loki flying next to me to keep up or try to save me.
I yelled as the ground grew nearer, so I gripped my staff with my good arm and propelled myself off of the ground, face first right into a tree.
I groaned and fell back, cradling my now broken nose and frost-bitten arm and side.
"Ow, ow, ow." I rolled on the ground for a few minutes before stopping, noticing a cloaked figure walking in my direction.
I sat up and put my back against the tree, holding my hands out in front of me with a warning flame.
"Stay back, or I'll burn you to a damn crisp." I growled and pushed myself against the tree more, trying to stand.
The figure stuck his hand out, as if telling me to calm down.
"I said, get back!" I shot my hands out towards him, whimpering slightly when I strained my arm and ribs.
My hands began to dim as he walked closer, his own glowing a soft blue.
Loki curled up next to me, his fur bristling and baring his teeth.
The figures hands glowed brighter, seemingly taking my power and replacing it with his.
"What are you doing?! Stop!" I took my hands away and held them to my chest, glaring up at him.
He continued to hold his hands out, lowering down onto his knees while trying to grab my hands.
I kicked my feet back, trying to get away.
"Who are you?"
I was having a one sided conversation, with someone who clearly doesn't fucking understand body language.
I growled and tried to stand, crying out softly once again.

"Let me help." The figure finally spoke, but I glared and continued, pushing all of my weight onto my legs and the tree.
They stepped forward and grabbed my hips, making me sheesh and swat their hands away.
"Dude! Get the fuck away!!" I pushed against their chest, but my arms were invaded in a sheering pain and blue complexion.

Frostbite.

I brought my hands back again and tried to light my fire, but only smoke would appear, and nothing would work.
My hands, side and arm went numb with pain, but the pins and needles stayed.
"Who are you, and what the fuck did you do to me?" I went to stand, but the Hooded (which I decided that was his new name) shot a beam of blue at my lab, making me crumple onto my side.
"Fucking stop!!!" I yelled and pushed my hands to the ground to get up, but gave up and lied on my side, whimpering in pain.
He kneeled down next to me, grabbing a fistful of my hair to pull my head up.

He brought his hood down, looking me right in the eyes as he did so.
The first thing I noticed was the white hair, but than his bright, red eyes made me do a double take.

"J-Jack..? W-what happened-"

"My name is Jack, but not the one you once knew. (Y/n), I'm here to take you to where you rightfully belong, weather it means by force or not." He interrupted me, pulling my hair once more as he spoke.
"Ok! Ok! Just- let go of my hair and I'll go dammit." I glared up at him, a look of concern and pain was sent towards his way.
His face was stoic, blank, unemotional. He had no feelings on how or if he hurt me, he wouldn't hesitate to burn my damn arm off if it meant cooperating with him- with them.

He stood up and picked me up with him, a planner covering his arms so he wouldn't burn me anymore.
Loki jumped onto my stomach as we rise, and Jack grunted in disgust, but didn't do anything to remove or hurt him.
I'm a flash we were in the sky, speedily heading deeper into the woods and towards the south.
"So, if you're Jack, but you're not Jack, than what the he'll should I call you?"
"Master, Daddy, even punisher will work." He winked down at me, but I sneered and spit at him in disgust.
He growled and hastily wiped off the saliva, nearly dripping me in the process.
"You'll regret that later."

"I doubt it jackass."