10

As I approached my spot where I sat, I saw two dark luminescent eyes staring at me from the darkness.
"Pitch." I said and stopped in front of where his eyes were. A straight line formed on my lips.
"Hello my darkling (Y/n)." He coed, his hand came from the wall and stroked my hair. He stepped out of the dark and bent down to my hight.
"I'm extremely sorry, about what happened earlier, can you please ever forgive me?" He asked and stroked my cheek with his thumb. Without hesitation I answered with a "yes, I forgive you, and I'm sorry to." I put my hand up to his and squeezed it with a small smile.
He grinned a huge grin and stood up, bringing me with him. I yelped and grabbed onto his cloak, and watched as he stood from his crouched position. His armed wrapped around my back and legs in a protective manner.
He started walking towards his lair, his steps rocking me slowly to sleep.
I closed my eyes and felt as he started walking slower. My face nuzzled into his neck and I gripped tighter to his robe, wanting him to walk faster.
A nice bed, with pillows and blankets sounded like such a great idea right now.
"You know, I planned on going somewhere tonight, so you might have to stay here with the nightmares. I hope that's alright?" Pitch asked with a bit of hesitation in his voice.
I hummed in approval and a sign that I would be alright and I slowly lulled to sleep, my grip on his cloak lightened and his grip on me tightened, as if he knew I was asleep.
My head rested on his neck and shoulder and it slightly rolled off his shoulder, making my head fall back.
He faintly chuckled and moved his hand to rest my head onto his chest and walked at a slow pace, matching my breathing.

PITCH BLACK POV

Her head fell from my shoulder and I moved it into my chest, so she can be in a more comfortable position.
I can't express why I love her, it's just to complicated to explain.
She's different from other girls, and when I saw her scars I felt I needed to protect her. So I decided I would follow my "dark as night" heart and I found myself here. But when she grabbed that sword, holy shit, she looked pretty damn hot with the different hair colors and eyes. It looked pretty badass.
She shuffled in my arms, gripping to my clock and whimpering occasionally. My eyebrows furrowed with worry, and I telepathically talked to Sandy, needing my sweet to have peace from nightmares.
"Sandy, I know you hate me, but I don't know what to do if (Y/n) has nightmares, I can't control it. Please help."
A few minutes later, a gold sand flew into the room and went over to (Y/n) circling above her head and making her have sweet dreams.
If only I knew what she was dreaming about, but the image was blocked off and if I entered her dream it would become a nightmare.
I sighed. If only I could protect the ones I love.
I came to my lair, than my bedroom, where I set her on the bed and tucked her under the covers.
I started to walk away, but something pulled at my heart and I walked back over to her. I stared at her face, and as it was in a peaceful state, her face was blotched and covered with tear stains.
I smiled slightly as I looked at her eyes, nose, lips, ears, and skin.
It was so soft, cute, small and adorable.
I slowly lowered my face to her forehead and places my lips on her skin, lightly as not to wake her.
I backed up and turned towards the door again, ready to go out and produce nightmares. I looked back at (Y/n) and smiled.
"Goodnight my darkling." I whispered and gently closed the door behind me, my soft footsteps echoed around me in the tunnel, as I walked slowly to my destination.