33

// authors note- why the fuck are y'all still reading this 😭😭 it's so bad I started this in sixth grade of MIDDLESCHOOL- IM A SENIOR PLEASE GOD ITS SO BAD
Anyways if y'all want to give me some feedback so I can continue this and give me ideas that would be great! I'd love to include what you guys want with the story, (as cringey as it is) and include you guys into it when I have time. Thank you all so much btw for continuing to read this!! It means a lot <3//

// second authors note!- I might actually just stop writing this all together, and maybe take it off of Wattpad. I'm really not sure : ( sorry everyone//

Jack and Bunny look between each other when the two leave, quickly turning to find North, panic evident in their features.
"What the hell just happened?"

I look around the cell again- Pitch having come around every now and then to try to get me to talk, but I stay silent.

I pick at the walls or cell bars, just trying to see if they'll give way at any time.
I look over to Loki every few moments, happy to see him sleeping peacefully ontop of my jacket.

The sound of echoing footsteps makes me roll my eyes, and I push myself away from the bars and into the back corner, making sure I'm facing the wall as I hear Pitch come back.

"Look, I know you're a little frustrated with me, but I can-"

"Oh shut the fuck up man."
I groan, shaking my head and turning my head a little towards his direction, scowling.
"Don't you know when to stop?! I want nothing to do with you! Right now or ever! Just fuck off."

I turn back and face the wall again, sighing as he stays quiet, happy that he at least shut up for once.
Something clatters to the ground behind me and i flinch at the sudden noise, looking back to find a box of snacks, pencils and other things like journals and books, brows furrowing as I notice them to be from my room.
I glance up to him as he unlocks the bars and steps in, and I move quickly to get away from him, hitting his jaw and chest as he grabs my arm, pulling me close and pulling us out of the cage.

"Would you stop woman! Im trying to show you something!"
He breaths out with a huff, his grip not loosening as he pulls us along- and I feel weightless for a moment as we're suddenly traveling through shadows, gasping and stumbling as we stop, ripping my arm from his grip.

I turn to him sharply, flickers of a flame rising to my palms, trying to ignite something.
"You son of a bitch- I swear to god when I'm done with you-!... where are we?"
I trail off and let my powers cease as my surroundings look familiar- glancing around slowly, brows furrowed.

"You remember? It's your old home.. with your shitty parents."
"Adoptive- my parents adopted me, they're not my true family with how they treated me. We don't need to be here. Let's go. Whatever torture you have planned for later, I'd rather we just do it now."
I huff and turn, trying to leave.

Pitch grabs my arm, and I quickly turn to slap him away, jaw trembling a little.
"I hate you. And everything you're worth- which is barely anything. You want to love me, and take care of me and act like you care? After everything you've done.. I'd rather you curl up and die. For good. I'm tired of you, I'm tired of playing these fucking games with you. As soon as I'm able, I'm leaving.  You'll never be able to find me again, and if you do, I'll kill you myself."

I glare as I watch him, breathing hard before I look around, crossing my arms a little as I shake.
I try to ignore the wounded look he gave me, tapping my foot as I wait for a response- glancing around as our scenery changes, and I'm back in the cage, a long chain on my wrist connecting to the wall.

I roll my eyes and give it a small tug, then look away from the entrance where he stays standing, watching me before he silently leaves, taking any visible light out with him.