18

Had it been days? Weeks? Months? I couldn't tell anymore, there was no way to tell the time, and I was slowly growing weak from the nightmares I had every time I slept.
I crouched down low again, my claws burning to the touch as I kept at the bars, clawing at them with my fiery lioness paws. I backed away again, and attacked the metal once more.
Hours I had been doing this, trying to escape the cage Pitch decided to put me in. Luckily the metal on the cage wasn't flame resistance, and I was slowly bending the metal to my will.
I stopped, panting and roaring in anger.
"Oh hush (Y/n)! You need to learn to control yourself! Your ruining your cage!" Bella came trotting below me, her horse nose directed up at my cage.
I huffed and stuck my head between the bars, looking down at her and growling.
"Listen, I'm trying to escape this prison cell. It was not my choice to be here, and I'm sorry that I'm being harsh to you, even though you got back, but you have to understand how much freedom I need right now, I would be free, but Pitch stole it from me. Sorry but I will continue this until I'm out of this ghastly thing."
I wiggled my head back into the cell and turned to the bars, seeing how slowly my progress is going.
I roared in anger, throwing my lioness body against the bars, getting fed up with the strong metal that kept me hostage.
"DAMMIT PITCH! LET ME THE FUCK OUT ALREADY!!"
I paced my cage, my claws burning and my teeth sharp. I glowered at the bars around me, making myself even more pissed off.

I. Will. Not. Be. Kept. Your. Prisoner.

I roared and rammed head first into the bars, my vision swaying and my head pounding. I slumped to the ground and groaned, turning human and rubbing my head in the process.
Footsteps and a sigh of annoyance sounded below me, making me growl and stick my head out of the cage, looking down at Pitch in annoyance.
"(Y/n)..." He sighed again and shook his head, pulling a lever next to him and making the cage lower to the floor.
I brought my body back in the cage and say right in the middle, turning my back to Pitch and crossing my arms. Closing my eyes and pointing my nose upwards in annoyance.
"(Y/n) you can't ignore me forever." He said and walked up the the cage, putting his hand on my shoulder.
I growled and swatted his hand away, glaring at him over my shoulder.
"Watch me!"
My voice came out in a harsh whisper, startling both me and Pitch. But I ignored it, my rage and anger becoming hard to contain.
He growled, but started to laugh slightly.
"May I just say this, the fear of losing your sanity taste amazing. In fact, the fear that your feeling overall for yourself and your blasted guardian friends is delicious." He smiled evilly, a dark look in his eyes.
I growled, turning around and leaping at him, sticking my arms out of the cage so I could reach him... And hopefully strangle him to death.
"Shut the fuck up!! You know nothing about me! Just let me go so I can fucking KILL YOU!!!!"
This is it. I've lost it. I've gone insane. I usually don't want to kill people, but at this rate I don't know what my emotions are anymore.
Pitch backed away quickly, a smirk on his face as he disappeared into the shadows. His laughter was echoing all over the corridors, making me turn this way and that trying to find him.
The door to my cage suddenly flew open, and without a moments hesitation I jumped out, turning into a Phoenix and started to fly towards a possible exit. 
"I know what you fear most."
I shook my head, flying in a different direction, trying to clear my hearing of his damned voice.
"But no matter how much you pray that your fears don't come true, I will always be one step ahead."
All the exits in his lair were closed off, and I couldn't get anywhere by flying.
"So, (Y/n), welcome, to your nightmare." His sinister chuckle filled my ears as my vision went black, and I fell to the floor in a sleep like state.