Spin Off Story

I'm in love with the werewolf world I created through RANKS. I like how it's very traditional, which makes it perfect for my characters to go shake up the norms and maybe change some minds along the way. This is why I want to write a spin off story of RANKS. 

I have two people I'm debating between to write about, which is why I need your help to decide! Just comment on the title of the quick synopsis I write (example: Chelsea and an Omega Mate), any comment  you make will count towards the writing of that story.

I will be counting all the comments until October 31. A long time away, I know. So without further ado, here are my story ideas. DO NOT USE THEM AS YOUR OWN, THAT'S STEALING.

Adam and a Human Mate (comment here if you want this story)

There is pressure to deliver strong pups to lead to pack in the right direction, the last thing he expected to be mated to a human who just moved to town to start college. He's thrilled to meet his mate, and loves her almost instantly. His family, and pack, on the other hand aren't as ecstatic as he is. The following old characters will maker appearances: Chelsea, Amelia, David, Vincent, and a little bit of Stormy/her gang.

Adam and a Runt for a Mate (comment here if you want this story)

The pack numbers are dwindling by the month as members leave his father's pact to go to a stronger one. Adam is sent out to go from pack to pack to look for his mate. Once he finds her, he will take over as alpha and work on growing the pact strong again. But how can the pact get strong when the Luna is so weak? The following old characters will maker appearances: Vincent and a little bit of Stormy/her gang.

The next are about Mateo's half brother (who doesn't have a name right now because I don't want to give anything away. For now he will be called Beast.

Beast and his Mate (comment here if you want this story)

He was never thought he had a mate, it never occurred to this wolf in a human body that the moon goddess had bestowed upon him a second half. His mate will change his outlook on life, an outlook that once left his hands bloody but his morals clean. Being purely primal doesn't mean you're a total monster. The following old characters will maker appearances: Stormy/her gang.

Beast and his Human Mate (comment here if you want this story)

All wolf and no man except for his human shell, this had been the only life he'd ever known. His old one died along with his human consciousness and emotions; no memories of anything before waking up one day on a steel table and being told you're the most powerful werewolf in the world. He knew other normal, no weak, wolves had mates. He thought he was too strong for one, but then she came. A human girl that sent shivers down his spine, and made him happy when she smiled-an emotion he never remembered feeling before. This human girl, his mate brings out more humanity inside of him everyday that his father fought so hard to kill. The following old characters will maker appearances: Adam, Vincent, and Amelia.

YOU CAN COMMENT ON MULTIPLE IDEAS