Drunk Josh Needs A Hospital

SpookyJim: Tylwr your realwy cute

SpookyJim: I justt wnqd fuck yiu and and cuddle yoi

Tyjo: your so fucking drunk oh my god

SpookyJim: and your so ficking ciute

Tyjo: josh no

SpookyJim: baby boy don't ruin my funn

Tyjo: josh go drink some water please

SpookyJim: I drank sone wager

Tyjo: I'm walking to the party rn okay go into an empty room or something

SpookyJim: I'm in the bathgroom

Tyjo: I just arrived I'll be there in a minute okay?

Tyler walked into the house, loud music blaring and sweaty bodies all around him. He made his way into a hallway and open a door, finding his older brother making out with some blond girl, who he believed was Jenna Mcdougall, but he couldn't tell.

"Jay! Come on your leaving!" Tyler shouted at his drunk brother as he ripped him from Jenna.

Jay trailed behind Tyler as he opened the next do, which was the bathroom. Josh sat on the rug in the center of the small room, phone in hand and empty water bottle besides him.

"Josh, get up" Tyler said as he looked down at the slightly sobered up Josh.

Josh stands up and follows Tyler out of the room and house, Tyler looking like the mother of the two boys trailing behind him.

"Josh, where are your keys" Tyler asks, looking at josh. Josh hands Tyler his keys and Tyler unlocks the car, and gets into the drivers seat.

The car ride was silent as Tyler drove to his house. When they arrived Jay ran into the house and passed out in the living room. Josh ran upstairs and jumped onto Tyler's bed and fell asleep, while Tyler looked at him confused.

This was going to be a long night