Miss missing you

Tyler sneaked out the side door of the school and slowly made his way to the schools gates. He notices the red hair sitting on one of the school benches and runs over there.

"Josh?" Tyler asks, and the red haired figure moves, it being Josh of course.

"Baby boy, I'm so sorry I did that to you. I didn't mean to use you for my problems, okay?" Josh says as he looks at Tyler sadly.

"Josh, it's okay. Your fine" Tyler says with a smile, making josh smile back at the boy.

"Let's skip" josh says with a smirk.

They sit in Josh's car, driving to Josh's house. Soon they arrive and Josh gets out the car and Tyler follows him like a lost puppy.

"My mom might be home, but I don'tknow. Nor care really" Josh says as he unlocks the door, then steps inside.

Tyler follows him, then closes the door once they are inside.

Josh sits down on the couch and Tyler does the same, then notices Josh on his phone.

SpookyJim: baby boy, you have pretty eyes.

Tyno: why do you even call me baby boy and tHaNks

SpookyJim: because your a baby boy, my baby boy.

BabyBoy: I changed my namE

BabyBoy: again

SpookyJim: about to do that

BabyBoy: iF YOU MAKE IT

Daddy💦: make it what

BabyBoy: exactly what it fucking is my gOD JAY IS GONNA SEE IT ISNT HE

Daddy💦: he did

Daddy💦: he's questioning me

-

Jayslay: Josh why is your name daddy

Jayslay: why is Tyler's name baby boy

Daddy💦: nO REASON

Jayslay: Josh do you and Tyler have some daddy kink shit going on

Daddy💦: no,,,,,

Jayslay: that's a yes that's all I need bye

-----

BabyBoy: dONT ANSWER IT

Daddy💦: to late he knows

BabyBoy: fuck he's gonna bother me

Daddy💦: you threw a damn pillow at me

BabyBoy: IMMA THROW ANOTHER YOU ROCK

Daddy💦: YOU CALLED ME A ROCK WHY

BabyBoy: idk your a rock I could be throwing that at you but I chose the fluffy thing

Daddy💦: I'm done with kik talk to me

Tyler sighs and puts his phone down, to be met with Josh staring at him

"Baby boy, your so pretty and innocent. Pure, and adorable" Josh says, a smile on his face.

Tyler looks at him confused, then giggles. "No I'm not" Tyler says with a smile as he shakes his head.

"But you are" Josh says as with a cheeky grin

"Fuck you, I'm not cute, adorable, or anything" Tyler says as he looks away. Then his phone buzzes.

Jayslay: get your ass home I got Chinese food and youR gonna come eat some before me and maddy and Zach eat it all

Tyler laughs at the text then looks at Josh.

"Jay told me I gotta come home, can I get a ride, please?" Tyler asks with a smile.

He sounds so cute when he begs
Josh thinks with a smile

"Kitten, you don't even have to ask me. Of course" Josh says with a smile as he looks at the boy.

Tyler grabs his stuff and runs out the door and into Josh's car, while Josh trails behind slowly.

Soon both the boys are in the car driving to the joseph household. Soon they arrive, both the boys not wanting to leave each other.

"Bye Josh, I'll text you" Tyler says with a smile.

"Goodbye baby boy" Josh says as Tyler gets out the car.

"Goodbye daddy, I'll miss your touch" Tyler says with a smirk on his face, as he bites his lip and runs to his house, leaving sexually frustrated Josh in his car, dumbfounded.

Okay look I updated and wrote most of this with my left thumb fight me

|-/ stay alive children